Llama and explanations

Laura

I woke up facing up to the ceiling . I look around realizing that I'm at Ross' house. I got out bed to see a sleepy Ross. Looks like he just woke up too. It took a minute for him to adjust eyes. Riker! Rocky! What the heck happened . All the noise woke up Ryland . Ok guys I yelled . Get off your lazy clean this place up or I will tell your mom. I said while sending a glare to half awake Rocky and Riker . They sat there. I'm serious! Yes sirrr- I mean mam. Riker said. After you clean this get your explanations ready I'm sure these will be good. I turned to see a Ross and Ryland with their arms filed over their chest. Ryland began to speak, whoa we need here more often. She is feisty , Ross chuckled. You wanna see feisty? How bout you come into a house that's a complete disaster . You start cleaning to Blondie . Nah I'm good shortie , come on let's go to get you some fresh air, Ross said. Ok I said . We went to the backyard and I saw a llama? Really I bet Rocky had something to do with this. Ummm Ross , look! His eyes widen. Holy Llama ! Rocky ! We screamed.  Rocky came out with two big garbage full of candy wrappers. Feel like explaining this I said while pointing to the llama , Rocky ? Oh that's Jeff . Well, how did Jeff get here ? Oh umm that's an actual funny story.... Here is what happened...
Flashback:
Ross told us to pass the candy to the little kids after he left to go pick you up. Well Ryland had to leave for that same dance you guys went to and that's when things got out of hand . See there was this insane party going on across the street. This dude brought Jeff  to the party , so me and Riker
thought it would be funny if we scared the little kids to get there candy. So, when they knocked we would have the llama answer door. It scared the crap out of the kids . They dropped their bags of candy and didn't come back . In the end Riker and I had sugar crashes and the last thing I remember was knocking out Riker and I spilt Mac and cheese everywhere . Poor Mac and cheese and it was all black after that.

After Rocky finshed his story I smacked he straight across the face. Ow! Rocky schreeched. Yeah ow, you idiot you stole  candy from little kids! Are you 10? You will give all that candy back to those kids . I don't care if you have to buy it . You going to do it. I'm I understood? Yes Laura. Ok go on .
You did not need to be so harsh on him. Ross commented. I know, but I don't he won't learn his lesson. I feel like one of those nagging nannies. Yeah you are kinda right. Next time we are staying at my house  I said.
Agreed. Ross swung his arm over my shoulder going back in to help to pick up the mess.

Vote comment ( I need you guys to comment if I should bring back Ellington ) share and follow bye babes.