The Dragon's Slave

Author: Lacey_St_Sin

Status: Completed

Rating: 10/10

I smoothed the silken robes that clung tightly to my soft brown skin, accenting each of my curves to perfection. I knew they were so, because each waking moment of my life was spent ensuring it. From the carefully measured meals to the strict exercise regime, the choosing house kept meticulous track of every part of my physical aspect. Ensuring I had enough nutrition to produce healthy, womanly curves. Enough exercise to ensure I was physically fit and toned with only a slight degree of softness.
Three years I had been maintained in such a way. Prepared for the pleasure of another.
At least, that's what the managers thought they prepared me for. I knew different. I knew they prepared me for my escape.
For three years I pushed myself hard during the exercise sessions, specifically the endurance, but I didn't skimp on upper body and leg strength either. That is, not until my instructors became suspicious. After the second time exercise was removed from me for pushing too hard I learned to fake a certain degree of weakness.
The better to enact my plan anyhow. For the day I was chosen was the day I would take my freedom and then I would flee to the southern lands where rumor spread that a runaway slave might have freedom from sexual service.
I didn't expect him.