Chapter 1

Ya so what
I'm still a rock star
I've got my rock moves and I don't need you
Ya guess what
I'm hav.......

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock immediately stopping the horrid music. It's funny how that used you be one of my favourite songs but setting it as my alarm tone has ruined it for me. I mean I still like the song when it's not blaring into my ear at SIX in the motherfudging morning!

I slowly got out of my bed and made my way drunkenly to the bathroom, there I did my morning routine before making my downstairs for some breaky, yay!

"You should really lay off the food honey " I heard my father say.
"I mean look at you..... you're getting bigger each day.....you should really try salads"

" David! That is your daughter you're talking to. Sweety he only meant you should stay healthy, didn't you David?" My mom seethed.

"It's cool mom.....I get it."

But in all honesty I didn't. He was my father wasn't he supposed to love me no matter what I looked like? I mean I know I'm big but I didn't think I was ugly just a little thicker than most girls my age, that didnt make me a monster did it?

After breakfast I walked to school since I couldn't drive yet and my parents couldn't afford to get me a car anyway, at least not a decent one.

As I walked in through the huge double doors I could already feel all the negative energy baring down on me making me gloomy. As soon as I stepped into the school I spotted my best and only friend Haley..

"Hey bitch! " she screamed.

I chuckled but returned the greeting. We walked to class talking about random shit.

"So......what are you gonna wear?... Haley asked.

"To what?" I returned.

"The party...duh "

"Party? No one told me about a party. "

"OK maybe it's not exactly a party....it's the annual ball remember? It's in our pack this year... gad I can't believe you forgot! "

"Shit, sorry Haley I've been so out of it lately I can't seem to remember anything at all....when is it again?"

"Saturday night"

"But that's like a day away..ugh!!"
"Maybe I just won't go....Ya...Ya...that's perfect...I won't go."

" Ha you wish....I'll drag you if I have to Kat. Besides, we might find our mates you never know"

The thought of finding my mate filled me with both happiness and a silent dread. What if he rejected me?. What if he didn't want me?. Maybe he doesn't like thick girls...No! I won't think like that.
"Ya I guess that's something to look forward to.." I tell her.

I looked to the ground as I walked into the cafeteria. I wasn't spineless but the motherfuckers in this school were some hard core bitches.
Haley and I quickly made our way to the line for food. I hummed as I waited for my food excited to finally have something to fill the burning in my tummy. Food was my absolute favourite thing, probably why I was so fat but who cares right?

As we made our way to our table I saw a foot come from nowhere right ahead of me but it was too late. I was already tumbling to the floor before you could say ' hey watch out theres a foot in front of you'

When I recoverd I noticed I had spilled most of my food on the floor but some of it managed to get on me. Just great.

I heard the snickers and I knew exactly who did it. Her name was Stephanie. And she was what I like to call the main bitch of the school. And I had good reason too. First, she really was a conniving little shit who thought the world revolved around her. Second, she lets the boys on the football team pass her around.

I got up before slowly starting my walk of shame to the bathroom.

" Hey! Who said you could leave?!" I heard her scream after me.

Oh please,get over yourself. But I didn't say it out loud fearing the repercussions. I continued my quick walk-ish, jog-ish thing to the bathroom but obviously my life isn't that easy.

" Aww look at the little baby run...Weak and pathetic is what you are..ha! Look at yourself! "

I was nearly out by now but every single word she said was now stuck in my head forever. As I walked out I vaguely heard a crunching sound but I paid it no mind.

I'd been in the bathroom trying to remove the stains on my shirt for about ten minutes when Haley came bursting in.
She took one look at me and gave me exactly what I needed. A hug.
"Hey what happened when I walked out?"
"Well I may or may not have broken that little skanks nose. Heaven knows she deserved it"
"OMG! You didn't!?"
"Would I lie to you? "
"Thank you so much Haley. "
"Hey don't worry about it. What are best friends for?"

And that's how we spent the rest of the day. In the bathroom chilling and talking absolute nonsense until school was out and it was time to go shopping for dresses. Yay! Please note the intense sarcasm...
Pray for me.
Ugh.

***************

Thanks to everyone who read this. My first werewolf book ever. I'm so excited to write it. Continue reading please.
Vote and comment. I really want to know what you think.