Chapter 33 - Before School Starts

You knocked twice on Togami's bedroom door and pushed it open.

Your eyes adjusted to the dark room as you made your way to his bed.

You saw him still asleep, buried under a thick white blanket and couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

You went and opened up his curtains to let the light into the room.

You heard Togami groan and giggled.

"WAKE UPPP!!~" you yelled and sat down next to him.

His eyes opened slightly and a scowl formed on his lips.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked and reached for his phone to check the time. "It's still 10AM" he sighed.

"I was wondering if you would--" before you could finish your sentence, Togami slid back under his covers. "H-Hey! Listen to me!"
"Oh my god" he groaned. "It's fucking Sunday"

"Exactly" you said. "Tomorrow is our second year of high scool, I haven't bought my school supplies"

"Does it matter? At the end of the month you're probably gonna have only one pen left" he mumbled.

"Which is why I'm gonna prepare myself this time" you said determined.

Togami didn't move.

"Oh come on" you rolled your eyes. "Pleeeeaseee??"

Togami gave a small shrug from under his covers.

"Hm, I don't really have any energy to do that" he said and opened one eye to look at you.

You sighed and rolled your eyes again. Seriously..

You leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, I guess that'll do"

~

"Jeez, since when are pens this expensive?~" you whined.

"Well, why do you have to buy those kind? These are much more affordable" he said and held up a plain looking pen.

"But these kind are so much better looking. Those look like something my dad would buy" you took the pen from his hand and placed it back on the shelf.

"Whatever" he sighed and he followed you as you went on looking for other school supplies.

"Hey, do you think I need a new pencil case?" you asked and held up a cute [favorite color] pencil case.

"Again, does it matter?" he asked you. "I mean, you always just shove all your pens in your bag after you use them"

"Yeah, I should get one" you said, totally ignoring him.

Togami frowned. "Why am I here exactly?"

"You're helping me search for school supplies" you said not even looking at him.

"You're not even listening to me" he said annoyed.

"Oh don't be so dramatic" you said and turned to face him.

He frowned.

"Fine, whaddya wanna do after this?" you asked. "Let me guess, book store?"

He shrugged and looked away.

You knew him way to well

So, after you finished buying all of the things you needed for tomorrow, the two of you went to the book store nearby.

Usually when the two of you go to the book store, Togami would go straight to the mystery section and you would go to the manga section. Not this time though.