Chapter 24 - Amusement Park [Part 2]

Everything around you went dead silent. It felt like everything around you were holding their breath. Even the trees, crazy as it sounds.

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat as your cheeks flushed.

"I--um, what do you mean?" you asked him nervously.

"I mean, I think I love you" he said as he adjusted his glasses, trying to hide his pink cheeks. "I love you, I love everything about you. Your clumsiness, your stupidity, your idiocy, your weirdness"

"What the heck. Is this guy mocking me?" you thought. "I don't think this is how a guy should confess.."

"The point is.. I love you, okay?" he suddenly said, bringing you out of your thoughts.

You sighed and stared at the sky. A smile slowly formed itself across your lips.

"You think I didn't know?" you said, eyes still fixed on the blue horizon. "I thought Togami Byakuya was supposed to be smarter than this" you laughed.

"Wait, what?" Togami said disbelieved.

"Seriously? Come on, I'm stupid but not that stupid" you rolled your eyes.

"So you knew all along?"

"What kind of guy kisses his own friend? Idiot, you gave it away" you chuckled and stared at your [f/c] sneakers.

"Very clever" he sighed. "I can't believe you called me an idiot" he muttered.

There was a few minutes of silence until Togami spoke up again.

"So.. now what?" he asked.

"I don't know" you shrugged. "What do you think should happen?"

"Well, I think you're supposed to say 'I love you too' " he blushed.

You smiled at him.

"I love you too, Byakuya" you said and kissed his cheek.

"How does it go in your shoujo mangas?" he asked.

"What?"

"What happens after the guy confesses?"

"Well" you started. "After the guy confesses, the girl usually says 'I love you too' and after that I guess they become boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"So that means you're my girlfriend, then?"

"I--um.. I guess so" you blushed bright red.

"And I'm your boyfriend?"

"I think" you turned your face away, trying to hide your blushing cheeks.

"Then that means you're mine, right?"

"In a way, I guess" you said and turned to him. "What's with all the questions?"

"Just trying to make sure" he said. "Oh one more question"

"What?"

"Does that mean I can do this?--"

Without warning, Togami gave you a kiss on the lips. This time it was different though. It was more passionate than the others.

When he pulled away you couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah, you can do that" you blushed bright red. "I-I think we should go and find the others"

"Sure, let's go--" Togami stood up and held out his hand for you. "--[your name]-chan. My [your name]-chan"

You took his hand and rolled your eyes.

"Jeez, I hope you're not the overprotective type"

[BUT I LIKE THE OVERPROTECTIVE TYPE THEY'RE SO CUTE ERMAHGERD ('༎ຶ۝༎ຶ)]

Togami helped you up.

When you were on your feet, you let go of his hand but he grabbed yours back.

"Hold my hand, we wouldn't want you to get lost, now do we?" he smiled teasingly.

You rolled your eyes and Togami kissed your forehead.

"Don't pretend like you're against it" he said.

"What do you mean?" you said acting clueless.

"You know what I mean" he smiled at you. "Let's go now"

~

"[your name]-chan!!" Asahina waved her arm excitedly. "Where have you been?"

"Around~" you laughed nervously.

"Eh?? Why are you and Togami-kun holding hands?" Sayaka asked.

"No reason--" you let go of Togami's hand but he suddenly wrapped an arm around your neck.

"She's my girlfriend now" he announced as if it was nothing.

"EHH?!?!"

"I--er.." you tried to come up with an excuse, but you got noting. "Surprise?"

Suddenly Asahina and Sayaka ran up to you and gave you a bear hug.

"I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!" Asahina yelled happily.

"Yay, sunshine, rainbows. Can we just go and ride roller coasters again?" Leon asked.

"Yeah! Let's go~" Sayaka said and skipped away.

You followed behind, hand-in-hand with Togami.

~~~~~

OMG I DIDN'T WRITE FOR LIKE ALMOST A MONTH.

IM SO soRRY

I was... busy

Yeah, busy... Let's just go with that...

But I made this chapter to make up for it

Ah omg reader-chan is all grown up and has a boyfriend ;w;)/

Writer: @nyoomm

♡♡♡♡♡