Chapter 3 - Mistake After Mistake

Start from the beginning

Nixon.

His brown eyes were dark and his expression held anger.

"Ms. Kanes I need to talk to you." He said slowly.

"Excuse me, Mr. Blue. It would be polite to knock." Kingdon said with authority in his voice.

"It would be polite to shove a stick up your ass. I need to talk to my teacher about our upcoming project." Nixon growled, walking into the classroom.

"Watch yourself, Nixon. Another detention and you're suspended for a week."

"I'm so scared. Now can I talk to my teacher?"

Kingdon glared at the student, then turned to me with soft blue eyes. "I'll pick you up tonight okay? I just need your address." 

I clicked out of my daze and wrote it on a scrap piece of paper and gave it to Kingdon. He smiled at me and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"You kiss me and then go on a date with him?" Nixon spat.

"Nixon...That shouldn't have happened." I said quietly.

"You know just as well as I do, that kiss was special." He looked at me, his eyes pleading.

I couldn't look at him. "Nixon, I need you to leave."

"I'm not fucking leaving! Not until I get a good reason why you ran."

"You're my student."

"I don't give a shit. From the moment you fell on me...I don't know how to explain it."

"Nothing is going to come out of this, Nixon. I could get fired or put in jail. You could get expelled or something."

"I like taking risks."

"You need to go, I'm sorry."

"So that's it? You're dating Mr. Blake? You don't have any guilt what's so ever for doing that after kissing me."

Tears started to come to my eyes, but I refused to let them fall. "Nixon please..." I choked.

"Fine. But just know, this isn't over. Not by a long shot." He walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

What the hell have I gotten myself into?

~*~

I walked into my apartment with tired feet. The rest of the day at school went by just fine, just the argument with Nixon set me off a bit. I couldn't get the look of anger he had on his face out of my head. It almost brought me to tears.

A quiet meow was heard at my feet. I looked down and saw my cute, five-toed kitty Smokey. Yes, my cat has thumbs. Be jealous. He's a gray and white cat, annoying as hell when he's hungry. Even more annoying when I'm trying to do work on my laptop, and he just comes and sits right on the keyboard.

"You hungry, Mr. Smokes?" I ask, bending down to pet his soft fur.

He meowed again and I sighed, standing straight and walking into the kitchen to grab his canned food. I opened the can of the smelly food and just set it in his bowl. It's too much work to scoop the food out, I'm too damn lazy for that shit.

I walked the short distance to my living room with neon green walls and black paint splatters on them. All the rooms in my house are a different color and black. I have an obsession with it, sue me. I plopped onto the black leather couch, leaned my head back, and closed my eyes.

A knock on my door made my eyes snap open. I jumped to my feet and went to the door, fixing my hair along the way. I opened the door and my eyes went wide. Had I slept for that long?

"I'd think you'd dress a little different." Kingdon winked.

"I am so sorry! I just closed my eyes to take a nap, I didn't realize I fell asleep!" I started to ramble.

"Sorren, it's fine. I can wait if you want?"

"Well, is what I'm wearing good for tonight?"

He looked at me and gave me a small smile, shaking his head. "Not at all. Dress comfortably."

I nodded and moved so he could get inside. "The couch is over there. Just take a seat, I'll be ten minutes tops."

He nodded with a smile showing his teeth. I blushed, scurrying to my bedroom. I put on some ripped black skinny jeans, a dark purple long sleeve shirt, and some hightop Converse. I fixed up my make up, brushed my hair and I was ready. 

Walking back into the living room, I looked around for Kingdon, and saw him laying on the floor with Smokey. He was playing with him and smiling. It made my heart race for some reason. 

"Y-you ready?" I stuttered.

Kingdon looked up at me, keeping that heart stopping smile on his face. "I didn't know you had a cat."

"Well I just met you so." I laughed, stopping. "Oh shit." 

"What?" 

"It's my first day and I'm already going out with a teacher. What the hell is wrong with me?" I frackin broke my promise to myself! All for a guy that has a nice smile and totally amazing looking! I need to stop doing whatever I'm doing.

"Sorren, calm down. Nothing is wrong with you." 

"Yes there is. This can't happen. I'm sorry, but you need to go. I'm so sorry." I led him towards the door.

"Sorren, seriously? I told you I'm taking you to get food, so I am. Let's go. Don't fight me." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. 

"Kingdo-" He silenced me with a look and led me our of my apartment complex.

"Sorren, just get your cute ass in my car." He opened the passenger side door for me, and I sighed and got in.

He got in on the other side and started the car.

"Where are we going then?" I asked.

"Skateboarding." 

I'm going to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is folks! Hope you liked it!

:D -FallenTorment16