New times

A/N: Hey wolfkips here a new chapter of LITW but first a like to say something, I'm starting a new mini story it'll be called "The Pack Adventures". I'm very excited for this mini story it'll have mini shorts that i've came up featuring the one and only the pack! Well enough of my talking, let's get on with the story!

*~Mitch pov~*

It been three years since the day I found out my only family member has been killed by a wild animal, leaving me behind in this messed up world. Although my family was killed I still have my childhood best friend, Rob, in fact I'm living with him and his "guard dog" Preston. He's just a loveable goofball who loves everyone who haven't hurt Rob in anyway. Anyhow Rob runs a flower shop in town, he opened it about a year ago deciding that he needed a job when he's 18, he's 19 now. I'm 18 now and Rob says I need a job, every day he tells me jobs I can do in the village and today's the day I'm starting my job (a/n: I need to stop typing job so much), I'm the village messager. I'm supposed to send messages to everyone in town but no I get the hardest task to start with, and it's to send a message to a nearby village chef for a meeting request. Doesn't sound hard right? Well your wrong I have to travel though the forest that's home to the beast that killed my family and to make things worse the trip is two days long and that's just how long it takes to get to the village, so I'll be staying in the evil forest for four days. I tell Rob about my trip he doesn't like it but I have to do because it's my job, so here I am packing getting ready for my four day trip that I leave for tomorrow morning.
*-Time Skip-*
Today I leave for my trip, I get up from my bed and stretch to remove the sleep from my body. I walk out my room to the bathroom in the hallway, as I head towards the bathroom I pass by Rob's room seeing him laying in bed hugging Preston. I smile "I swear he's going to marry Preston one day" I said quietly to myself and walk into the bathroom to take a shower.
#_Time Skip (no shower scene for you prevs)_#
I get out the shower wrapping a towel around myself and walk to my room to get dressed.After I get dressed I grab my stuff and head downstairs to smell pancakes and bacon cooking. I'm greeted with Rob cooking and a dog running towards me, Preston jumps on me knocking me over and covering my face in slobber."Preston get off of Mitch before you crush him." I hear Rob laugh out then feel weight removed from my chest letting me sit up. I stand up rubbing my face to remove the saliva from my face. "Morning Rob, Preston." I said smiling and grab my stuff and set by the table and take a sit waiting for breakfast and my horrible trip to arrive.

<^>_Jerome's POV_<^>
"Three years, it been three years since I seen that boy." I said to Lachlan who was cuddling with Vikk. Vikk is a fox, a very small one if I say so myself. Lachlan met him one day when he was exporing the forest, the scaring cat he was he started crying saying "don't eat!" Over and over again, Vikk got him to calm down saying that he wasn't (a/n: this part is very odd I didn't plan how they met each other :/) they became close friends afterwards but when Lachlan introduce Vikk to me I almost bit his head off, scared Vikk was going to eat Lachlan but they explained that Vikk wasn't but I always keep a eye on him incase he decides to attack Lachlan. "So what's so important about him mate?" Lachlan asks me in a tired voice. "what's important about him is that he made me feel different and I what to know why that is!" I yelled. "Well is it a good different our a bad different?" Vikk asked deciding to join the conversation. "Erm....both but why is important?" I asked growling abit. "Well it important because it could mean that you like him and feel guilty that you almost attacked him." Lachlan said with a sly smirk on his bunny face. I blushed slightly. "Shut up buck teeth!" I yelled at Lachlan turning away from the giggling duo slightly embarrassed. "Hey don't call the bunny that." Vikk said placing his front paws in front of Lachlan in a protective manner. "Stop calling me a bunny I'm a rabbit!" Lachlan said loudly in a annoyed tone trying to escape from Vikk only to pulled into a hug from Vikk. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone I'm going out for a walk." I said with a smirk growing on my face as they both yell together "We're not lovebirds!"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤