Here To Stay

Jason's POV

Once everyone fell asleep. I just laid there. Hearing everyone breathe in and out peacefully.

I was happy. I couldn't sleep just of being so happy that I have my family back.

Words haven't even been invented to explain how happy I am.

I heard light cries coming from the crib. I picked up Jackie and covered Justin with his blanket.

I wrapped the cover over her. I laid her on my chest. Rocking her back and forth. She was asleep. She cuddled up to me. She kept moving thought. I wondered if she was hungry.

She wasn't. Well what else could be wrong? Her diaper? I took her off her little onesie. Yup. That was the problem. I changed her diaper. I cleaned her up and but a different warmer onesie on her.

I wrapped her back up in her blanket. She went right back to sleep. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

But quickly opening them. Jackie wasn't there. I looked in her crib. There she was sound asleep.

I rubbed my eyes. I got up and we to looking for Genesis. I heard the front door shut.

It was her

Jason: where did you go so early babe

Genesis: well good morning to you too. And I went to leave Justin at school. It is Monday. How's the baby

Jason: good she still asleep.

Genesis: alright. Well I won't be going to work for like 3 to 5-6 months. What about you?

Jason: I'll ask for 2 weeks off. Mean while imma take a quick shower

Genesis: okay. I'll be here

I went back to the room and got in the shower.
Once I got in I relaxed. Feeling the hot water relieved some stress I had on me.

I kept thinking how would life be if I got married with Erin........yea I loved her. But I couldn't shake her off and leaving genesis for her? What the hell was I thinking?

Anyways once I was done. I changed into some sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt. I put on some socks and went downstairs.

She was feeding Jackie while he ate too.

Genesis: I made pancakes. There on the table.

Jason: alright cool.

I got some and went to sit by her in the living room.

Jason: watcha watching

Genesis: trying to figure that out. There are no good movies.

Jason: how bout....white chicks.?

Genesis: yea.

We watched the movie just having a good time.

She checked her watch.

Genesis: crap. Imma be late.

Jason: where

Genesis: to pick up Justin.

Jason: let's go.

She put a pink jumpsuit/oneise on the baby. It was pretty cold out. Then she put on a pink little beanie. And wrapped the blanket around her.