Memories

Genesis POV

Jason: I'm calling off the wedding.

I was in shock. Did I just hear right? He's calling off the wedding?

I put my hand over my mouth

Jason:don't act so shocked. This....this is what I want. I want you. I want Justin. I want to be with my family.

Genesis: you're insane, everything will just go to ruins. Money and the wedding.

I love him but....I'm not sure what that's what he wants

Genesis: yes Jason.... I do love you. Very much. But.....it's not right

Jason: but what I did was right to you? I know I did wrong. And I know I was stupid for doing those things. When are you going to realize that she's the one between us. She was a thing. I couldn't shake her off. I want you.

Genesis: how are you sure? When I have this baby....the baby will need care. I'm scared if I do give you an other chance, you'll leave me again....because I know how you are. And you too need love and attention but....I'm scared to get hurt again. Jason I don't need those things.

Jason: and I'm willing. I'm willing to work threw this. I work less hours. Spend more time with Justin, you and this new baby.....I'm willing to start over again. Trust me. I can't stand being without you. Or Justin.

I waned to cry so bad.

Genesis: Jason.....not only will you be hurting me....but Erin.

Jason: I know I know. I should've called it off earlier. But I couldn't.

His eyes were filled with care and love....asking for forgiveness.

Genesis: if you really love me. Do me a favor-

Jason: oh god. Please don't ask me to marry her. Please anything else but that.

Genesis: if you do love me. Prove it. Not by making love to me. Or breaking someone's heart. I love you Jason McCann. No matter what last name you have. Remember when we were happy. When we were 18.

                    *Flash Back*

All those memories. When first met him.

When I first found out I was pregnant with Justin.

I was going though my contacts to delete his number when I went to the J's

I saw Jason's name

I clicked on it

I called him

he answered

Jason: hello

I didn't answer

Jason: hello?

I hung up

I'm soo stupid to call him

he could track the signal

anyway, really don't care if he fines me

I could lie to him and say the baby isn't his...right?

I went online to make a doctors appointment