Hurt

Genesis POV

Right has he shut the door. I immediately walked to Justin's room.

Genesis: Justin?...baby. Are you okay.

Justin: why does Jason have to be like that mommy?....why does he hurt you.

Genesis: honey....he's your dad not a stranger. No calling him Jason. Only dad or daddy. As for Erin. You call her Erin.

Justin: why did he hurt you

Genesis: because we say things we don't mean and hurt each other's feelings. Like you hurt daddy's. That wasn't a nice thing to do Justin.

Justin: but he told me. Who ever hurts mom or talks bad about mom. Is a bad person. That's what he told me mommy. I didn't mean to.

Genesis: well...put your shoes back on. We're going somewhere.

He did.

I put my shoes back on too. Got my car keys.

Genesis: Justin come on

Justin: coming!

He ran up to me and held my hand

Justin: where are we going

Genesis: you sweetheart are going to apologize to daddy. Those were some harsh words to say

Justin: what about you. That's not fair.

Genesis: you didn't mean those words. I did. I'm a grown up I know what to say and I mean it. You on the other hand. Are my son and you do what I tell you to. Understood?

Justin: yes mommy.

Genesis: alright. Glad we're on the same page.

He kept quite the entire car ride over there.

We got there. I was hoping Erin wouldn't be there but....yea

I pressed the door bell. She answered.

Erin: well...uh genesis. What what are you doing here.

Genesis: if you don't mind.....I came to talk to you. And Justin came to talk to Jason.

Erin: sure sure. Come on in. But uh....Jason just go in the shower.

Genesis: it's okay.

Justin: Erin....can I please watch tv?

Erin: yes sure go ahead thanks for asking.

she turned on the tv for him

Erin: my mother just came in from town. Hope you don't mind... If we talk here

Genesis: no no of course not. Well....if we are being honest here. I know we met....met off to a rough start. We really didn't get to know each other. I don't want Justin growing up seeing us as we don't like each other. You're going to be his step mom. And I want him to get along with you.

Those words cut right threw me

Genesis: and....I know he might spend a lot of time with he two of you. I don't want him to see you as a stranger. Get what I'm saying.

Erin: all do respect here. Genesis. I know I'm the one that took your husband. And ruined your life with him. Those are the nicest words anyone has said to me. Your words mean a lot coming from you. Takes a lot.

Genesis: you can't help with who you fall in love or out of love. Right?

Erin: right....come....I want you to meet my mother.