" He hasn't showed up at all," she muttered. 

" Huh? Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him since his birthday. Do you think he really is sick like how Mira was?" I asked. 

Abby shook her head. " No, I have a feeling that something else happened that we don't know of. Ms. Woods didn't even realize that he was missing either." 

" Well, Ms. Woods is also one of the creators of Shadow Star, though I don't see the big deal here."

" If I ask that old woman, then we would get no where with his disappearance. He's not the only one too, she has to tell us something," Abby said. The main creator of Shadow Star was Ms. Coleman, also known as the one who found me abandoned at the side of a road. 
She was a lot nicer than how Abby described her out to be. That woman could have left me at the side of the road and left me to bleed to death. 

A hand started to wave in front of my face. " Earth to Ali. We have some time left before lunch ends. Are you coming with me to ask that damn woman." 

I sighed. I guess it was the best thing to go before Abby tries to fight Ms. Coleman. We both stood up in our chairs and left the classroom, just to run into Jane. 

" Oh, are you guys going to get lunch?" she asked. I looked at Abby for an excuse. 

" We're going to talk to that old woman," Abby said bluntly. I crossed my arms. I could tell that Abby just wanted to push Jane over and walk to Ms. Coleman's office. 

" Abby, don't cause a scene. Let's just go." She scoffed and walked away. " Sorry Jane, we'll meet you in class later." 

She nodded as I jogged to catch up with Abby. 

~

Abby quickly opened the door, almost making it slam against the wall. " Hey old woman! We're here to ask you something!" she shouted. Ms. Coleman was sitting behind her desk with someone in the seat in front of her. 

When she turned around, it was a girl who had short blond hair and dark brown eyes. " Who the hell is she?" Abby asked. Ms. Coleman rubbed her temples, sighing. 

" Abby, Alison. I am in the middle of a decision with one of our new members, so would you please-" 

" New member?" Abby repeated. The girl smirked and stood up from her seat. 

" My name is Ellen Henderson. Nice to meet you. Abigail, and Alison is it?" I nodded. She looked a lot like Chloe, another one of the oldest members in Shadow Star. 

" Ellen will be joining your class tomorrow morning. Please, be kind to her," Ms. Coleman said. I nodded again. Ellen came over to me and shook my hand gladly. " I can't wait to be part of you guys." 

I chuckled nervously. This girl had no idea what she was getting into. Ms. Coleman cleared her throat. 
" Now may I ask, Abby, Alison why on earth did you two come barging into my office?" 

" Anthony has been missing for a while now," Abby admitted. " Ms. Woods doesn't even notice that he's gone and Ali here didn't see him either." 

" Hey, don't bring me into this!" I shouted. Ellen looked back and forth between us and Ms. Coleman. 
" What is she talking about?" Ellen whispered to me. I frowned. Did she really believe that we were friends already?

" It's nothing to be concerned about," I whispered back. 

" I don't know what you're talking about Abigail. Now, please go back to class." Abby's face slowly started to turn red from anger. 

" But..my friend is missing." 
" Abigail, I have nothing more to say about this subject." Ms. Coleman turned to me. " Alison, I would like you to show Ellen around Shadow Star--she will be bunking with Chloe and Mae."