leave me alone

Me:Hello guys long time no update right?
Please understand because I'm just busy this past few days.
For a long wait.....
Lets begin...

Anyways happy Halloween!!!!

" oh my God Trishia wake up!", Lorie held her on her arms while their other classmates help her to go to the clinic.

Their teacher followed Fannie awhile ago when she collapsed first to the clinic.

---------

"What did you do?",Tara was now outside their classroom and lead herself to the school playground.

The school was composed of primary,secondary,and tertiary level so that's why you can find a playground in there.

Actually she's not talking to somebody instead she's talking to herself.

" please I'm tired,leave me alone!",she yelled and she's about to run outside their school when James noticed her.

" hey Tara where are you going? ",he called her while he started to walked to her direction.

She just look at him and waited for his cousin to come.
She needs to go home.
She's not comfortable to her new environment.

" I feel sick ",she just said to James and started to run out from the school.

----------

" no please mama I'm scared!stop hurting me!", pleading by a girl while her body was covered with bruise and blood from the unlimited hit of a small stick over her body.

" your father betrayed me",She said to her daughter and quickly leave the room.

****

Flashback...

" honey happy anniversary ",Leah said happily while lying on the lap of Tim.

They we're in the fields that was located near their school dating together under a big shaded tree.

They we're once a happy couple but their love was shattered into pieces when Tim decided to leave her without a word and never come back.

That time she was pregnant and she wanted to surprise him the day he left her.

" I curse you, wherever you are your life will become miserable",her voice echoed inside a very dark room holding a child like doll while the legs was twisted and there's a wide cut from the face.

" I cursed you to death and your family",a loud voice was released angrily while dipping the doll on the water of blood.

--------

Suddenly inside her room she didn't notice that she's now crying.

She doesn't want to remember the past.

The past still lingers her and haunted her very single day.

" I buried you sabina so please leave me alone",she said it with a cracky voice while her eyes started to rolled up and down checking if someone will appear.

" thump! Thump! Thump!

She could hear the little steps of a girl where that sound was created.

" she's coming again",Leah murmured to herself while her body can feel the coldness coming from the window.

She crawled at the corner of her bed listening to the steps it made and it's getting louder.
She hide herself under the sheets and covered her ears..

" I killed you! Your not real",she's repeating that words but the stepping sounds still there and almost inside her room.

It was getting closer and closer and she can feel that her eyes was watching her .

" go away please I beg you",she shouted still hiding herself under the sheets while a cold hands touch her shoulders.

"Aunt Leah are you okay",Tara asked her shaking her shivering shoulders.

------

---finished
Guys any thoughts?
Please put comments so that I will know how to make my story more interesting.

Any thoughts about Leah's past?