I saw her I swear with her

James pov

I can't sleep well after the cat incident.
His dead eyes was still lingering on my head.

I drag myself into the window, it's very peaceful and relaxing.
I breath the fresh air and closed my eyes.

" ahh maybe I will go outside", I mumbled while walking myself out from my door.

At the staircase I quickly stop when I saw someone on the sala.

It was very dark downstairs but my eyes are blessed to see things vividly even in dark places.

Oh God ,I saw her again but wait she's not alone.

She was with someone and it creeps me out when I realized who was she.

TARA was talking to Ara? Her dead twins? What is this am I dreaming?

They were happy and laughting to each other.
They hold hands and their eyes suddenly rolled up and raised their heads to looked at me.

I was stunned in my position.I can't moved and can't speak words.
I am paralyze maybe.
My body turned ice cold and shaking.

They stand up and walked closer to me.
They step forward and drag their feet upstairs and I was just looking at them horrified.

Their eyes we're all black and so deep, their creepy smile was very scary,their skin was pale as a white paper,their hair was so long and dancing above the air.

Their bones was dislocated and it sounded like a creaking old door or opening a cabinet.

They started to crawled and almost near me.
I shouted in fear but I don't hear my voice until I was saved by my mom.

The things I'm seeing right now was fine when she started to turn on the lights.

" Jesus Christ James what are you doing here?,your face was pale like you've seen a ghost!my mother called my while shaking my frozen body.

I gasped and told her what I witnessed.

" I saw her with her!I saw them,she's an evil I swear!, I told mom while my eyes was looking everywhere.

" what are you talking about? Tara is in her room.... and sleeping peacefully. Snap out that now James.

" you're sleepwalking and was having a nightmares.....she added. Go back to your room now and pray before you sleep.

Then my mom left me.
But still those eyes still in my head.

I check on Tara's room and mom was telling the truth.

Tara was on her room and sleeping peacefully.

-----------

I go back to my room and that night was a restless night for me.
What if my third eyes was already open permanently.

This past few days I'm seeing unusual things I don't normally see everyday.

And I'm scared to death.
Somebody.please help me...

And I fell asleep.

---------

* thoughts please
Did it scare you?
I hope so....