Chapter 42.5

And because I'm in a darn good mood, I decided to update. But this will be just short, I want to give you guys a sneak peek into the past.

And it will be in Clarissa's dad's pov. Omfg!

*****
Chapter 42.5

Richard's pov.

15 years ago. . .

I went outside the castle to breathe. Why did they have to be so fucking kind? I glared at the tree before me and punched it as hard as I could. My hand went through the other side and I groaned, taking my hand off the hole.

I seriously need to fucking kill them soon. I'm starting to warm up to them and I should end it before I become attached.

Rule number one of being an assassin: DON'T FEEL.

I quickly formed a plan in my head to destroy this family. I would kill the queen first so that the king would be vulnerable and that's when I would kill him.

I sneaked through the garden and found the queen preparing a tea party at the porch. Her friends would be coming again, I presumed. And wouldn't it be lovely when they see their dear queen on the floor with a broken neck.

I smirked at the idea and quickly put oil on the tiled floor. When she comes back she would slip and hit her head and break her neck. I wouldn't feel so guilty too because it would be a fucking accident.

I didn't want to see when that happens so I began to walk away. I heard a cry but it wasn't the queen's, it was her child.

The fuck is that ugly filth doing here.

I growled as I turned my head to see Princess Clarianne walking unsteadily on the floor.

"Hey, get out of there!" I whispered loudly.

She didn't even turn her head and continued walking obliviously.

"Psst! Princess Clarianne get away!" I shouted one more time and this time she turned to look at me. I motioned my hand for her to stay away but she just giggled.

"Richward." She raised her hands up and began to walk again. Two more steps and she would be where the oil is and slip.

"Damn it!" I cursed and dived forward, just in time to catch her as she slipped. I hit my head on the chair and I groaned painfully.

Sat on my stomach was little princess Clarianne. She was smiling as if she'd known what I'd done. The little. .

"Oh Richard! Oh my god. Thank you for saving Clarianne. You truly are reliable." Queen Liliana rushed to me and carried her daughter in her arms.

I stood up and rubbed the sore spot on my head. "You're welcome your majesty. Ti's my duty to keep you and your daughter safe." I gave her a little bow.

"Oh stop with the formality. You're family now. Here have some biscuits and tea--"

I zoned out and I could hear was. You're family now.

I never had a family before, and my heart warmed with the thought.

I looked at Princess Clarianne and she was looking at me with an adorable look. It was as if a secret had just passed through us.

"Thwank you Richward," she giggled, giving me a beautiful smile.

I glanced at the queen who was busily pouring tea in a cup then back at the Princess.

A family.

The sides of my mouth twitched and I smiled for the first time.

Haha! Don't forget to comment on what you guys think of this. ;)

Love ya guys, always and forever. X3