Chapter 37

Hi guys! Not much to say except thanks for keeping up with me. I'm still very busy but I'll update as soon as I get 105 votes and 50 comments for this chapter. Happy reading!

*****
Chapter 37

Today was the day they'd be announcing who the winners are. I was confident but at the same time my heart was beating like hell. Am I going to be the winner? Or did someone get higher points than me?

"You're going to be the winner," a voice said from behind. I turned but the person didn't let me, he wrapped his arms around me. Feeling his familiar touch made me sigh. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

I felt him lean down until his mouth was beside my ear. "I missed you," he said making me melt like butter.

"Me too. . .I missed you too," I replied, putting my hands on his.

He nuzzled his head against the nape of my neck and began kissing it slowly. I moaned at the feel of his sensational kisses. His warm mouth was going its way up to my jaw until he made me turn my head to the side and kiss him on the mouth.

The kiss was in no hurry. It was slow, exploratory, and tantalizing. He bit my lips for entrance and I granted it. He then deepened the kiss as he pulled me closer to his hard chest.

When he let go I looked at his dark eyes, they looked drunk with lust and love?
"Falling for me?" He smirked, ruining the moment.

I bolted from his arms. "Never."

I began to walk away, my face probably as red as freaking blood. He walked beside me with long strides, his hands tucked in his pants as he looked at me cockily. "You sure?"

"Very sure."

"You love me already."

Was it too obvious?

"When I kiss people it doesn't mean I love them," I explained.

His reaction was instant. He caught my wrist and twirled me to face him. Holding on my waist, he pulled me to him, locking his arms around me so I wouldn't escape.

"What do you mean you kiss people?" His eyes had a dangerous light in them. I decided to joke around a little but clearly I wasn't thinking of my safety.

"Yes Gavier, if you didn't know yet you're not the only guy I kiss." I really hoped he would let go of me then but his hold tightened even more.

His face was hilarious. He looked ashen. His eyes turned into a darker shade and it pierced right through me. He's angry. Oh no.

"That's it." He said as he gritted his teeth.

"What do you mean that's it?"

He suddenly hauled me to his shoulder making me scream.

"We're getting married," he said with finality.

"W-what? Are you crazy?! Put me down!"

"This is what happens when you play with fire Clarissa, you get burnt."

"Okay! Sorry! I wasn't kissing anyone but you! Please don't marry me yet!" I pleaded for mercy.

He finally put me down then glared at me in the eyes. "Don't joke about that again," he threatened.

I was frozen but I managed to nod my head quickly.

He suddenly swooped down to kiss me but it was intense. My toes curled and my heart couldn't help but beat faster.