Chapter - 1 (Part2) Who Is Zoom?

Start from the beginning

But the last thing she said to me made my chest feel tight.

When I had brought her back to the lab, she was quiet. Almost sad.

"Why?" She said as she sat in the pipeline cell.

"Why?"

"Don't act stupid, why did you bring me back? I'm dangerous, I was doing the world a favor by killing myself."

"No, you were taking the cowards way out."

Suddenly she slams herself against the glass and I see tears in her eyes.

"A coward? If saving the people I love means I'm a coward? So be it, if saving my father from the memories of what I did to him means I'm a coward? So be it. If saving the man that I have loved since the day I met him, means I'm a coward, then...so be it. But when I get a chance, I will do it permanently this time."

"Why are you so hell bent on killi-"

"Because I don't want to kill you!" She was shaking and I open her cell and she jumps back away from me.

"I can help you."

"No, you can't help me. Get away from me." I reach for her and she backs away.

"Rose-" She raises her hand and I was slammed against the wall. She then let's me fall and she kneels down beside me as I catch my breath.

"I saw the future...I saw the people we will associate ourselves with...I saw the dark world I created and I..." She places her hand on my chest and she looks me in the eye.

"I saw myself killing you. I saw the life in your eyes die. And do you know what I remember, Barry? I remember how much I loved seeing you die. How I crushed your heart and felt like I was God. I never want that feeling again, because it makes me sick. And seeing your face right now, right at this moment makes me sick, because you remind me of the monster I will become. Now...get out and let me go. Please..."

I'm now standing there looking at her suit next to mine and I can't help but want to see her.

Hear her voice.

Hear her say I love you back...

When I tried to go back to save my mom, the future me...stopped me. I was ready but my mind flashed to my present.

If I changed this one event, this one detail of my life. What would happen to Joe? Iris? Rose?

Would I still have my other father and sister figure?

Would Rose be in love with someone else?

Would I love someone else?

I honestly can't picture my future without them.

So when I came back, I caused a worm hold above central city and I couldn't do it alone.

Which made me ask Rose and she agreed on one condition.

She would help but only if after she left Central City for good.

As I reach for her suit a computer beeps and I snatch my hand back and grab mine in a flash.

I whiz through the streets and just think.

I hate thinking now, because I then think of all
the bad things.

One Ronnie is dead, because when he helped Rose and I. He and Professor Stein separated in the worm hole and he just vanished.

Two Eddie and Wells are both dead, since Eddie shot himself, him being Wells' relative made Wells become extinct. Iris lost Eddie and due to that stress she lost the baby. Since Wells never gave his confession, my dad is still stuck in prions for a crime he didn't commit.