"I got a call," he states while reading documents. "Alpha Sam When said he has LeeAna Harrison in his custody."

I freeze and quickly stand up, dropping my bottle in the process.

"Is she okay," I ask. "We have to go get her right now."

"You will go pick up your mate and take a few guards with you." I nod and rush towards the door. "And Landyn," I turn towards my father, "control your mate or I'll do it for you."

I growl at him before leaving the room in haste.

"Fred, gather up a dozen guards and have the cars ready. We're driving to Alpha Sam When's pack." I inform the head warrior through the link.

"Yes, Alpha," he replies immediately.

It was time to go get my babygirl.

-------------------------------------------

The drive to Alpha Sam When's pack seemed to take forever but we had finally made it.

The gates opened for our cars and lead us to the front of the pack house.

That's when I felt our bond again. I felt her again and my body was aching for her. Shit, I just needed to touch her.

I was out of the car and to the front door before the car was put in park. Her amazing smell was everywhere, cinnamon is what she smelt like.

Just as I was going to knock on the door, it opened. Alpha Sam stood there with squared shoulders, probably a little intimidated by me. I was used to it though. He gave my hand a shake and lead us into the house.

As we entered the living area, her scent hit me full blast.

There she was, standing in the middle of the room. Her wide black eyes stared at me and her slightly longer unruly, black hair framed her beautiful face.

Mate.

"Baby," I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

Before I took a step towards her, Alpha Sam held a necklace in front of me. What was this?

"She was wearing this to block the bond," he says. "I thought you should know she was never taken but ran away."

I already knew that but I only nod and grab the necklace. I was going to burn it the minute we got home.

"Thank you," I say. He nods and steps back.

I rush towards LeeAna, who takes a few steps back but I don't pay it any mind, I just need to touch her. Grabbing the back of her thighs, I pick her up and wrap her legs around me causing her to hold onto my neck.

I ignore the sparks and relief I feel and nod towards my guards before walking out the front door.

She tried to get down once we reached the car but I wouldn't let her. She was going to be this close to me the whole ride home. I needed her this close to me.

Once in the car, I put my hand on her back, pressing her chest to mine and buried my face in her neck. Her body molded perfectly with mine and her scent calmed me and the beast.

"Lan," her voice held panic and she pushed at my chest.

I grabbed her face, feeling her soft pale skin and sighed. "Please, baby. I just want to hold you, please just let me hold you."

"No," she mumbled and managed to slip from my grip and to the seat beside me.

My hand reached out to touch her but she slapped it causing my heart the ache with rejection.

"Lee-"

"Leave me alone," she whispered while staring out the window. "You got me back now leave me alone."

I bit my lip and stared at her. The car started and we were on our way.

I was going to make it up to her. I love her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was Landyn's P.O.V ?
Did I do okay?

Vote and comment :)