Chapter 6 - Dance lesson

- I'm still not into this - I groaned as I was still in bed, but German gladly woke me up by throwing clothes on me - Why do I even have to be your partner?

- Because you are my partner in work! We need to be partners in this too! - he replied - Now! Get up and let's get ready! - he said excitedly while he went out of my room.

As I had no choice, but to get out of my bed, get dressed and go downstairs to have breakfast and get going to the Studio.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving to the Studio we were greeted by Violetta.

- Angie! What are you two doing here?? - she asked while she also hugged me tightly.

- Well, uhh...

- We came to dance! - said German right away.

To this Vilu looked weirdly at me.

- Really, Angie?

- He wants me to be his partner and my work is to keep an eye on him... So seems fair, I guess.

- Seems fair?

Suddenly I heard Diego's voice, coming from behind me, looking at me with the same smirk he always does when he has something in mind to say.

- What? Nobody believes that I can learn to dance? - I laughed awkwardly while German was silent the whole time.

- I didn't say I don't believe that - Diego laughed - I just wasn't expecting you to even want to start doing this.

- Well...

- Okay! Time to go! - suddenly German cut him off while pulled me with him.

Now I was more grateful to him than ever.

- Thanks - I said.

- No problem - he simply replied and some time later we went to see Gregorio and soon we started too.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around 35-40 minutes later we got so into dancing that the students that were in the room with us were shocked.

Most of them knew I'm not a good dancer and I never wanted to dance either, but seeing me with German being quite good surprised them.

I can't blame them.

I'm surprised too.

But I was also happy I actually went into this at the end.

- Thank you - I said to German after we finished with the dance and we were heading home together.

- Huh? Why? - he asked back.

- For making me go with you to dance.

He was silent so I continued.

- I never actually tried to learn... Mostly because Gregorio never really liked either me and Pablo. With you he somehow was way nicer and acted more patient than he did before.

- I see - he mumbled - Well, you're very welcome. We'll be going there tomorrow too.

- And I'm ready for that!

At this moment I could see a very little smile on German's face, even though he clearly wanted to hide it.

It was kinda cute... I have to admit....