The Final Chapter

Katia's POV

The lights were out. I had to find a way out. Somebody help me, there was nobody there to save my life, I began crying. Julia lied there fainted, I came out of the chamber and slowly walked out of the asylum. I had this feeling within me that it was finally over. I was about to leave the asylum when, Nurse Cannibal came in front of me, blood all over her. She began walking towards me, I said nothing, kept quiet. I was about to turn left, Cynthia stood there, she looked at me as if she could see me. I began backing off and I thought of walking right, Priscilia stood in front of me. All of them surrounded me. My breaths turned heavy, I was shit scared! My heart pounded like thousand beats per second. I had to go somewhere, but WHERE ?

I ran behind...towards the mannequins. Those mannequins were even more horrifying. Bloody and rotten. Some of them had no heads or hands or were scarred. Peculiar was this one thing about them that the places where the their were no hands, legs, head or were scarred had blood on them, some of it was dry, but some was wet and dripping, it was fresh. Oh! The way the thick, red, warm blood dripped from it, it... made come near it. I went near it and touched it. I saw Julia wake up and get out of the chamber. Luckily she couldn't see me! I hid among the mannequins. I waited and waited and waited. The fear in mind was like a cassette, rewinding and replaying back to back.

I guess it began on the night of 31st, when I was attacked, then it was the people, then Julia and her dead mother who is not dead, then the serial killer nurse, then Himeros' trying to hurt me, then the nurse turning into a cannibal, then the truth about them from Priscilia, then me being attacked by the nurse, then...oh my god... Cynthia not being dead but turned, then the way she screamed... I didn't even have the freedom to cry, I weeped silently. I feared the open cable that still somehow had electricity in it. I felt I was tired of hiding and crying and being afraid. I was free but still I was caged. Caged in my own fears and sorrows, I should end my life.

I saw a shadow nearing me. I wiped of my tears and looked there. It was Julia, She leaned towards me, I guess she heard me. She looked at me for a second, while I lied motionless, stationary. She did what I feared the most, she screamed loudly, her mouth grew bigger and dark. The way, Cynthia did. I screamed as well. It was enough. I kicked her on her stomach. She fell backwards. Others heard it and were running towards me.

I pushed all the mannequins towards the chamber room and found a gallon of petrol. They were fighting and struggling to turn me into one of them, but NO NEVER.

I spilled all the petrol and lit using the naked wire. The mannequins were on fire. The fire was like a serpent slipping and sliding towards its prey. They were all on fire. The Nurse, Julia, Priscilia, Cynthia and the others. They were screaming and shouting. I could listen to their pain, it was like music to my ears, I was so happy, I kept on laughing, while I saw each one of them burn. The ones outside followed the noise, they too burned. I was shouting in happiness, in relief in the freedom to let go my fears.They all wanted to infect me, touch me. The fire lasted a day, I felt so relieved.

NOBODY CAN TOUCH ME, NO ONE.

THE FEAR AND MADNESS UPON ME WAS BROUGHT,

DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER THAT BURNING FRAUGHT,

TOUCH ME NOT, TOUCH ME NOT, TOUCH ME NOT...

And then I walked towards the chamber for the final time, saw the bodies burned. I sat beside them and chewed on them, chewed on every one of them, until...