Chapter 5

Julia's POV

I saw, him Himeros, was his name. He looked human to me. All that was roaming in my mind was the night, the body and the cries of the woman. I agreed to go with him. He told me to follow him, and I did. We reached a place where it was dark. We hid there for some time, because we saw people walking around us, looking up and down, everywhere. Maybe they were looking for me. I kept an eye out for them. I felt a gush of warm air behind. I looked behind, it was him. He stood right near me. It was though bright enough to look at his green eyes, his pointy chin and that skeptic grin on his face. The wickedness in his eyes, wanted me to run away from him, but where, where would I run towards, I had to be with him. We were trying to find that perfect moment when nobody surrounded us and we were free to run away. He creeped towards my ears and took a sniff, I knew he was up to something.

"You know, my wife looked just like you, beautiful." He kept his hand on my shoulder.

"She was infected by them, as well, I loved her so, so much. You look just like her." he continued, and began caressing me. I gave shrugged at him and pushed him behind. His grin soon turned into an angry look. He held my hand tight, and sniffed it, lustily.I tried hard to leave from his clutches but he was strong, too strong.

"You be my wife! Hmmm. We'll make beautiful children and then fight the infected? Unconditional love, is what I want." He said.

"I loved her so much, Ohh! I did", he continued," I couldn't see her in pain, she would never love me again, so...", he grinned," so I strangled her and then tied her and drowned her in my bathtub. I decorated it with tulips, her favorite. You like tulips don't you?" His grip tightened, his face grew red, he wanted my answer.

" Oh! I'd rather be their pet rather than your wife." I replied. He pushed me and I fell on the floor. The place where we hid was like a torture chamber. Guess that was about to happen to me. I looked at my wrist, it pained like hell! And then he, he jumped on me and laid above me. I couldn't breathe.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed.

"Great!S..So now you know, how not to get infected, don't let...Stop MOVING...don't let them touch you,but not me, Claire, my baby, I'm sorry I killed you, but I lov... I said stop it Katia...Oh! God.." He struggled to speak properly, as for him I was like a fish out of water, he struggled to keep me put. Clair must've been his wife. I saw a fire extinguisher, beside him. I went for it and then when I got it, I hit it on his head. He fell beside me. I Hit it on him again and again... He wasn't moving, I checked for his pulse, couldn't feel anything. And then after a minute, blood flowed out of his head, smoothly... I...I killed him.

Oh My God! First it was the night when a guy attacked me, then Cynthia's body, then the people, then the nurse and the woman whom she killed who killed the boy and now HIM... Somebody save me. I began crying and I was tired, I had to do something, so I ran from behind. The Chambers and The Torture Room were connected. I wiped my tears. Came back to where I ran from... The Chambers. The nurse was gone. Maybe she went to look for me. I walked towards Priscilia's chamber where both Julia and her lied.

But this time, I...I didn't feel scared or sad, he died... I killed him, he was worth it! He had no right to Touch me. So I just killed him. Rather I felt happy, that is what happens when somebody hurts me. I hurt them back. I rather felt relieved, letting go off the feelings within me, WOW! Amazing.

I was walking towards the cell and then I saw a shadow, didn't he die. Oh! Thank god. Wait does that mean he's still alive and wants me. I looked back...

It was the NURSE. Blood dripped from her face, her mouth, her lips. Her uniform turned from white to blood red...BLOOD! And in her hands were... were his fingers, cut. She ate him... How could you eat someone who is dead? How does it taste? Is it salty or tasteless, soft or chewy? Her eyes were blood shot. OH MY GOD! She was a cannibal, she ate him. What if she feeds on me as well. I'll kill her. No, Oh my god what's happening to me?

I wanted to cry and shout, shout out my feelings, my fear. Well it's good he's no more. Not even in flesh. What do I do? Where should I go? God help me...