5

Aria's house above^

Aria's pov

After I cried for a few minutes I washed my face and went downstairs. I heard chaos in the kitchen. I got my gun from the living room drawer and slowly walked to the kitchen. "God Sam shut the fuck up Aria is probably asleep, let her sleep" I heard Nate mumble. Wait. Nate? I put my gun back in the drawer and walked to the kitchen " how the hell did you all get in here?" I asked and they all jumped up from my sudden question. "My god Aria, you scared the shit out of me" Gilinsky said with his hand placed in his chest. "Y'all didn't answer my question" I raised an eyebrow.  "Well we sort of followed you after you left and we kinda found your spare key so we let ourselves in" Johnson said with a grin. "And who, may I ask, let you in my house?" I asked with a 'what the hell' face. "Well I thought since we were friends we could let ourselves in" Sammy said with a shy smile. " guys we're not friends okay. I don't have any. I barely moved here and y'all consider me your friend. Y'all don't know how I am or what I have done. So please leave" I said with an irritated face. They all went from smiles to sad faces. I kinda felt bad but I can't let people in. Not after everyone I had left me.  "But Aria we wanna be your friends, we wanna know why you're the way you are, why you're so dark, why you don't let people in" Johnson said looking down. "Guys I appreciate you wanting to become friends with me but I just can't okay. I hope you understand" I said. "Yeah okay when ever you need someone we'll be here" Sammy said with a small smile.  After that they all left. I sighed.

It was now 9 o'clock and I was in bed thinking over what the guys had said. Would they really be there for me? Or would they leave like everyone did? All this thinking gave me a headache so I just closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

Beep beep beep "you've gotta be fucking kidding with me" I mumbled to myself. I got up, did all my morning things, straightened my hair, got dressed in jeans, a red t-shirt, and my fully red vans. I didn't bother putting on make-up because really I didn't need it. I was 'naturally pretty' or as all the people in the stores told me. I went down stairs, grabbed an apple and headed out. I walked to school because I didn't feel like riding my motorcycle. One I got there I was already 20 minutes late. Oh well.

I walked in to my first period like nothing and sat down way in the back by myself. The teacher glared at me but I just put my head down and was about to fall asleep when "Hey Aria" I looked up to see Sammy. " Erm hey Sam" he just smiled and sat down next to me. I just looked at him and shrugged. I was going to put my head down when "Ms. Aria please come up and work out the problem" the teacher said with a smirk. Who the hell does he think he is? I stood up and all eyes were in me. The girls were glaring, and the guys were checking me out. To say the teacher was surprised to actually see me ready to answer the question. I grabbed his dry-erase marker and started writing 'SIKE, BITCH YOU THOUGHT' in big letters. All the class started laughing and the teachers face was red from anger and embarrassment. Ha. I smirked back at him and walked out.  "Ms. ARIA TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!!!" I heard the teacher say from the classroom. I just chuckled to myself and kept walking until I got to the principals office. "Yes Ms. Smith how may I help you?" Principal Harris asked with an irritated face. I smirked and said " well my first period teacher thought he could embarrass me by telling me to go to the board and answer a question so I wrote 'sike bitch you thought' and walked out" He looked at me with a brow raised and sighed. "Aria I really don't want you behaving like this, I know why you behave the way you do and trust me I underst-" "No. You don't understand okay. Nobody understands. Nobody ever will." I cut him off. "Aria please, don't you think your parents would've been disappointed in you if they found out you act the way you act?" The principal asked with a sympathetic face. "My parents? They don't even care about me that's why they left. They didn't want me okay. An no, you don't know what it feels like to be all alone in this world with nobody to love you okay.. And don't look at me with that stupid sympathetic face would you? All my life everyone looked at me like that and I don't want anybody to look at me like that anymore." and before the tears spilled I walked out.