welcome to the leaf chapter 2

AN: the picture is Layla.

I woke up in a white room on a white bed with a bag of water running through a tube into my skin, what. The. Fuck.

Everything from yesterday was so blurry but I knew I was forgetting something important, I also knew that it was something bad. The more I tried to remember the worst I felt.

it's like after a long day of hard work and your dying from hunger and your mother is probably in a good mood and decides to feed you and carries you a treat and when you're so excited to finally eat you realize it's just the three day old rice she forgot to throw out. Has your mother ever done that to you?

Someone walked into the room I was in, he had silver hair a green vest and... Ah... Is that toilet paper? Anyways He also wore a mask and a headband with a familiar marking on the metal part, not exactly the dress code I'll call dope.

After two more seconds of thinking, the thought painfully hit me like a whip, 'like a whip? I think I might have problems' the memories of last night flooded back to me and All the pain of losing my other half came tenfold breaking down my paper wall, I felt so vulnerable I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Please don't cry I won't hurt you" he said he took a step closer to me and my heart skipped a beat; the sign on his head band was the same as the men who took my sister.

Anger flowed of me in waves; this guy was one of those people. 'Asshole, he's a fucking asshole who needs to be put down like a little bitch at the pound!' he seemed taken aback by my expression, in one swift move I got off the bed and ran at him with a battle cry.

"You monster!! How dare you!! WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE HER FROM ME!!! SHE'S MY RESPONSIBILITY!! MOM AND DAD COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF US SO WE TOOK CARE OF EACH OTHER!!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TAKE HER!!! GIVE HER BACK!!! GIVE HER BACK NOW!!!! MY SISTER!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY SISTER!!! ANSWER ME DAMN IT!!!" I screamed at him as he simply dodged my attacks as if nothing.

"You must have me mixed up with someone else." He stated calmly. "This is the first time meeting you." "My sister! Give her back! I need her." I pleaded as I stopped my attacks and took a seat on the bed. "Please." "What happened" he said with concern.

"Your head band, the person who took her from me had the same symbol, except, the symbol had a slash through it." I said with pain lacing my voice.

"My mom.. No not mom the bitch, no that's too good, the slut... t-the mother fucking male sex to... " I trailed of as I took in the man's expression

'I think I went too far' he looked at me with surprise; his eye was as wide as golf balls "Ah... The female dog that raised me?" I corrected with a question. He shook his head "how old are you!!!" "Five" "your five years old what the hell!!!" "My parents swear a lot!!" I defended "if it makes you feel better I don't know what most of those bad words mean" I pouted

"Find! My par... My parehh... My care take... er, the witch and warlock that abused me and my sister sold my sister and I'm not sure who lit the house on fire but it happened then I ran out to find my sister!!!!" I blurted all in one.

He had a look of confusion but it seems he got what I said after awhile of thinking because his visible eye was wide in shock. "I will take you to the hokage now"

"what's that! It won't kill me will it!?" I yelled. "It's who's that, and he is the leader of our village." He said my expression did not change I was still terrified. He sighed

"no he won't kill you, you're safe now everything will be OK" he said giving a closed eye smile, he looked trust worthy, but he is not fooling me everything is not ok. Only After I find my sister will everything be OK.