"Are you okay?" Zeba asked me after they stop. I cough and nodded.

"Y-yeah. I am fine." I smiled, making her relax.

"Zee make something for her to drink while I give her a foot massage." John say and sit on the floor. He places cushion in his laps and put my foot on it.

"It is okay John. I am fine." I tried to take it back, but Zeba stops me.

"Let him do it. He is good in giving massage. He gave me a head massage yesterday." Zeba says and walk out before I argue with her. I sigh and let him do it. I rested my head back and enjoy it.

"So... Mommy, when are you going to tell Daddy?" John asked me in a baby voice. I smile as I thought of my baby calling me a Mommy.

"I don't know." I replied with a sigh with closed eyes. I honestly don't know when I will be able to tell him.

"Zaina, it has been a week and you didn't tell him anything about the baby. When you tell him? After he got suspicious?" He asked and I can feel him rolling his eyes.

"Why are you pushing me to tell him? I know I am doing wrong by hiding this important news from him, but I just couldn't tell him about it. Not right now." I said, getting annoyed and open my eyes. I turned to look at him, but suddenly my eyes locked with Karim. What he is doing here this early? I saw as his eyes shift mine to John. I am in trouble. I hope he hears me out and didn't jump on any conclusion.

"K-Karim? W-what are y-you doing here?" I asked stuttering. I saw Karim stepping toward me and from the corner of my eyes, I saw John taking a black one, but stop when Karim glared at him hatefully.

"I am here to see what you do behind my back. So this is reason you want me here? To see how much you enjoy his company? Huh?" He asked, glaring at me. That glare was not his normal glares. It was a dirty glare. I looked him in complete shock before shaking my head. How could he think about it? He promised me he never doubts on me, but he is repeating it again. Before I could say anything I saw Zeba stepping in the room. Karim follows my eyes and glare at her.

"Did I interrupt something?" She asked and slowly walk closer to us. Karim shakes his head and turned back to me.

"No, actually you come on right time. Now I know she is hiding this Haram relationship with me."

"Haram relation? Karim it is not what you think." I take a step forward, but stop when he signal me to stop. I saw something burning in his eyes. Anger. He looks very angry and very scary.

"It is exactly what I think. I know you were cheating on me but I didn't know you went this far. You're pregnant with his child." He said and I look at him with wide eyes. He knows...? How could he think about like this? How could he think this low about me? I shake my head telling him he is getting all wrong. He has to listen to me first. He set his anger gaze on John, who is pale.

"Listen, you got it all wrong-" John started, but Karim didn't give him a chance to speak further as he gripped his shirt and start punching him. Zeba scream and tell him to stop, but he didn't.

I watch closely and saw a completely different person in Karim. He is not my Karim. He is someone else. My husband is not this type of person. He never gets angry and hit anyone in without any reason. Yeah, he did slap me one time, but it was misunderstanding, but what he is doing right now was all wrong. He had no right to hit someone. He is out of his control and couldn't see what he is doing right now. I think how could he change into a completely different person in few minutes?

"Leave him." I heard someone shouting from where Karim is punching John. I saw as cops step forward and held back Karim. I didn't know who call the cops and when did they get here. Maybe Zeba calls them. Karim eyes snapped up at me and I saw anger in his eyes making me fear. I fall on the couch shaking badly. I hate it. I hate everything going on here. I saw people coming in and they carried John with them and Zeba follow to make sure he is okay. Karim looks ready to kill me. But I don't know why he gets this angry all of a sudden? Why is he looking at me like I do something that changed him.

"Sir, you have to come at the police station with us." A police official says to Karim. He nodded and look at me before looking at the cop.

"Can I have some word with my wife in private?" He asked them. They nodded and walk out, leaving us alone. I saw as Karim walks toward me, I wanted to go away from him, but I couldn't I know if I do I will regret it. Suddenly Karim gripped my arms and I looked up at him. He smirked clearly enjoying what I am going through.

"That was nothing. Remember one thing. I never like women who cheated on their husband. Wait until I get back home and told you what happened to that type of women. I will be back soon. Don't you dare to leave this house or else I will kill your child." I could feel him warning me. I don't my child to get killed before it's even born. I quickly shake my head.

I am doing this for my child. Maybe he didn't do anything until this child will be born. I couldn't go anywhere. I couldn't go back to my parents because they decide to leave me on my own and didn't care to ask how I am. I have to suffer alone in all this. But I will do it for my child. I will do anything to get him/her in this world.

---------------------------------

Update! I hope you all like it. Next chapter will be out soon.

Check out my new story. I hope you like that as well and Chapter one will be updated by tonight.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/52904252-you-captured-my-heart

-Maddy.!