"You hate guys? It's kinda hard to believe."

"Except one so shut up bitch."

"Who is it?"

"Tss. You won't believe it anyway and you'll judge me."

This time my inner bitchiness resurfaced. "Who is it bitch?" I repeated.

"Crazy boy." Her eyes suddenly changed to longing. "People think he's creepy and strange but for me he's my hero. He saved me once from the bomb he detonated in one of the challenges. Everybody hates me so in time of danger, I'll be the last thing they would save in their heads but there he was. Regardless of my reputation he carried me up and saved me from the explosion. From then on I couldn't stop thinking about him."

I was shocked. The academy's cold bitch likes the crazy prince Jarvis?

"What? Go on bitch. Laugh but that's love for you."

"I won't laugh. It's just shocking, that's all."

Speaking of the devil. Jarvis appeared wearing nothing but pants. His enticing tattoos covered his chest and back like a beautiful piece of artwork. I looked at Anastasia beside me, who ogled at the good-looking prince. I think I'm seeing a drool there.

Truthfully, Jarvis is very handsome, the dark handsome kind, he can also be very charming if he wanted to. It's just that he didn't and keep scaring people off with his creepiness.

He walked towards us, his eyes wandering from side to side like a bumblebee. "Clarissa, do you want to help me bomb this place?" He smiled widely, anticipating for my answer.

"No Jarvis. I'm not going to help you bomb the academy. People can die."

He frowned. "People die all the time." Then suddenly as if he just realized this fact he began to laugh like a psycho.

The whole time Anastasia just watched him with wonder. She really likes him.

"Jarvis remember the favor you're willing to grant me? Why don't you bring Anastasia to the infirmary. She needs help with her bruising face."

He finally turned to look at the lovestruck girl beside me. He looked surprised for a moment but quickly smirked.

"How can i refuse my queen?" He stepped towards her as Anastasia glared at me.

'What the hell! I'm gonna kill you!' She mouthed.

I just smirked in reply.

"I-im f-fine really." Anastasia waved her hand.

"Queen's orders."

Anasatasia squeeled as he picked her up bridal style. She froze on the spot as Jarvis proceeded to carry her to the infirmary.

"I really hate you Clarissa! You'll pay for this!" She screamed when she was finally out of her shock.

I chuckled in reply as I saw her writhe uncomfortably in Jarvis' arms. Her face was so red, it was hilarious.

Still smiling, I went inside the main room. I hope nobody noticed I was late but they did. And when they did they made it look so obvious as if I'd done the crime. The judges especially stopped whatever they were doing. Catia, the woman who was the emcee yesterday dropped her glass and it shattered on the floor.

There were gasps, whispers, murmurs that I couldn't really make of.

"The necklace. .."

"It's true. What she wrote in the will."

"It's her."

Are they talking about me?

Mrs. Wales was crying when she went to me. "I can't believe this. It was you all along."

"What's happening Mrs. Wales?"

By this time everyone in the room was looking at me as if I had descended from heaven. Shock was clearly written on their faces and they mostly stared at my necklace, the one that dad gave me.

"Months ago I've been told a secret." Mr. Hitler spoke on the mike, getting everyone's attention. "At first I couldn't believe it so I watched her with my eyes and I saw similarities in both their bravery and courage. To this day my friends, I'm boggled by the will that the queen left with us, that her daughter would appear on her eighteenth birthday wearing her necklace. She didn't lie, she was true to her words."

I couldn't understand. What the hell is he talking about?

"Now let us offer our respects. For months I've watched her and I know that she's the real princess."

"Princess. . ."

"Oh princess. . ."

They were murmuring in shock and wonder and I still didn't understand what was happening.

"Clarissa you are our long awaited princess. We have been waiting for your arrival. Rise everyone."

They all rose up, alarming me. My eyes were wide, and I felt my heart beat with fear.

What are they doing? Is this a joke?

"Oh hail Princess Clarianne Fia Luvenoff, daughter of King Arthur the VII, who has fought many battles in the Middle East, won in each of them, and showed us the real meaning of strength, bravery and courage."

"Oh hail Princess Clarianne Fia Luvenoff, daughter of Queen Liliana Rose Luvenoff, who acted as a mother to all and showed us real care, real kindness. . ." Tears sprung from Mr. Wales eyes as so did some of the others. "And real love."

"Oh hail Princess Clarianne Fia Luvenoff, descendant of the greatest and highest royal family who owned all the first class countries. Let us offer you our respects, your grace." He kneeled down on one knee and bowed his head before me.

All around me everyone did the same, kneeling down, bowing their heads, looking at me as if I'm a goddess.

"Your grace." Their voices rang in the air, some cries, some a whisper but for some reason all together they sounded like a choir of beautiful angels, ready for battle and under my command.