BAM!

A/n: Just so no one is confused, it is the same day as when the reader goes to school, meeting Jay for the first time.

Your P.O.V.

We sit in the T.V. room, with me sitting next to Mikey, and wait for Splinter to come back with left over pizza and sushi.

"Jay- uh Mikey, why didn't you tell me the moment you saw me? In fact what were you even doing at my school?" I ask.

"I don't know, I panicked and I wanted to see you" he looks at me.

Splinter walks in with a slice of pizza for everyone. Well, a few more slices for Mikey since he hasn't eaten well in the past few weeks.

"So, how'd you come up with Jay, and registering into school?" Leo asks.

"I didn't" he dead pans and takes two huge notes of his pizza.

"What do you mean?"

"I just walked in, looking for you and BAM! Next thing you know, teacher says my name is Jay, take a seat and learn. So I did, thinking what's the harm? Obviously the real Jay was a no show" Mikey explains.

"And when you sat next to me? The starring, what was that about?" I questioned.

He coughs, "uh..I.." He blushes intensely, something I find to be very cute of him.

"THE REAL question is, why didn't you wait for us to come back? We were worried about you, you know!" Raph shouts and shakes his head.

Mikey's blush ran pale, "I'm-I'm sorry, but I was all alone. How would you feel knowing right after your genetic change, no one was there to help you, comfort you. I wanted to find my family, I wanted to find (y/n)" he pouts.

Aww!

"We were out fighting against Shredder to help you!" Raph stomps out.

I roll my eyes, poor Raph, he cares all too much but doesn't know how to express himself. So he tries to act cool, tough and aggressive, but really, we know he's a softie. (XD)

"Raph is right, we went to get information, a cure. To come home and only find your shell..." Donnie shakes his head and looks down.

Mikey stands and gives Donnie a hug. Now, Mikey is half their height, but still taller than me.

"I'm sorry, Donnie. It won't happen again" Mikey looks up at him.

Donnie smiles sadly, "you're a human now, what are we going to do?"

"The same as always, be a teenage mutant ninja turtle, with one teenage ninja. If I can still go on missions with you guys, I mean the only things that's change is... Well, I still have my ninja skills" Mikey smirks.

Leo ruffles his hair, "we'll have to see about that in the dojo!"

"You're on! Let me get my nunchaku" he runs to his room to grab them, but before he heads into the dojo he stops in front of me.

"Thank you, (y/n), for taking care of me!" He leans down and pecks my cheek.

It happened so fast that I was speechless. I brought my hand up and touch the place where I could still feel the warmth of his lips on my cheek.

I want to feel his warmth again. Need to feel his warmth.

When he smiles and turns away, I grab his hand and pull him back to me.

I stand on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck.

I lean in.

My lips met his.

Sparks shoot through my body when he wraps his arms around my waist.

I squeak and pull away, "I- I'm sorry! I have to go!"

I grab my back pack and ran, as fast as I could to get away.

What just happened?

A/n: I hope you like the new cover and title? Either way, I love it. ^-^