Halloween special

It's October 31, which is probably the best day of the year. And the holiday I really look forward to. I always excel in the art of costume and try to surpass myself every year. People that don't dress up or just wear boring stuff aren't living their life right. Or they're just not living at all.

This year had to be the best, since it's my final year of high school. I've got to impress these fuckers one last time. By dressing up as a cute girl. Original.

So I get up from my bed and get dressed. A simple black tennis skirt, a Talking Heads shirt and a super cheap flashy purple wig I bought at HalloweenTown. I'm going for that mix in between a rocker and emo chick, adding a few bracelets, a black choker. The black stockings thankfully hide my legs, which are like, really hairy by the way. Liking my reflection in the mirror, I pass to the bathroom to do my make-up. A really light one that I learned from a tutorial, because i don't have time for shit like this. It's cute when Cal does it, but forget about me.

I quickly walk down the stairs, grab a pop tart, greet my mom, slip on my black converse and head out. Realizing I forgot my keys, I rush in my house and get back to hop in my car. I drive down Halloween-decorated streets until I get to Calum's house. He's already waiting, looking down at his phone in an anime costume. I'll have to question him about him, and listen to him ramble about it for all of the trip to school.

Calum looks up at the sudden sound, and smiles as he recognizes me. He gets in, propping himself comfortably on the leather seat. He only then seems to look at my costume, his eyebrows raising up almost to his hairline.

"Oh my god, you look hot!" A blush seems to cover his face as he shifts his position away from me. I smirk at his action and flip my synthetic fake hair.

"I know I do," I smileconfidently and wink, "now how about you tell me what you're dressed as?" I ask as I point to his puffy pink dress.

He looks at me with a disappointed look. "I'm Madoka from Puella Magi Madoka Magica."

I nod, even though what he just said was really confusing. But he looks cute with the pink wig and the gloves and I let it slide, like I always do when he talks about Japanese stuff.

We get to school and walk in. People stare a lot, because it's always fun to see boys dressed like females at Halloween. So they're mostly watching me, because Calum not wearing a skirt is what's unbelievable here.

We part ways and get to our classes, and I kiss him and par his butt because that's what I do best.

¥¥¥

The day passes by really quickly, with people taking pictures with us or of us. We made a pretty good duo, seeing as we both looked really good. My fake C-cups were a real hit with the boys.

I'm ready to get in my car and drive Calum home when an idea comes up in my head.

"Hey Calum..."

All I can't say is, that night was very satisfying and fucking my boyfriend while wearing a skirt really isn't easy.