"Why don't you just listen to your parents and settle down. And if you really don't want to get marry why don't you just tell them," I stated. Duh! Seriously problem solved!

"If it was really that easy do you think I would need you?" Kyle asked clenching his teeth.

I rolled my eyes seeing that talking to him would only anger me. "Well my answer is still the same, no." I stood up as they too stood up and I extend my hand waiting for our handshake and then leave but neither of them took my hand.

Decided that they wouldn't I move to leave the room.

“We’ll pay you thirty thousand a month," Peter said.

I turned around with an interest face. I really needed money and I only have to pretend to be his wife, should I take this job? "Make it forty thousands and you got yourself a deal."

"Deal!" Peter said that same time as Kyle screamed "No!"

I crossed my arms and glared at Kyle.

"If you take this job, you'll be living with me, no bills, eat my food, and live the luxurious lifestyle you never had, plus if you got sick I would even take you to the hospital. Thirty thousand dollars a month is more than enough, in fact it should be twenty thousand a month," Kyle answered.

"Kyle, quit pushing it!" Peter hissed, "Beside she's a girl, if people found out it'll be more embarrassing for her than you!"

Kyle closed his eyes and nodded. I mentally fist pump in the air. Satisfied with my new payment I sat down with them again, this time smiling.

"You're number one job is to convince my grandma that you're my wife. If she's on our side my parents can't really do anything," Kyle instructed. "This contract will end in six months unless course my parents suddenly stopped pestering me into marriage. The less months the better."

I frowned at him and turned and looked at Peter, "Is it okay to add in some of my rules?”

"No!" Kyle frowned but I completely ignored him. Peter smiled and nodded.

"Three rules,” I said sticking out three fingers. “One, no touching."

Kyle scoffed mumbling, “As if someone like me would want to touch you."

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. Although I'm happy that Kyle wouldn't touch me hearing him say that still hurt my woman pride. “Two, we sleep in different room."

“Don’t need to tell me twice, woman," I heard him say.

"That!" pointing my finger at him, "You can't do that! Three no name calling! If you call me anything else other than my name that will be five dollars out of you!"

"You listen here woman-"

"That's five dollars!” I screamed.

"Calm down you gorilla!”

"You owe me ten now!"

"You greedy b-"

"Stop! Stop, both of you!" Peter shouted. He turned to Kyle with a serious face making him look super sexy, "You have to respect Ally's request. What she wants makes sense so stop acting like a douche and give her the ten. "

Kyle face hardens and shove his hand in his suit grabbing his wallet and handed me a ten dollar bill, "Happy now?"

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "I also want to add another thing, I want to get paid now the first month as a deposit, cash only no check."

"What?! How do you expect me to paid you forty thousand dollars right now in cash?!" Kyle screamed.

I shrugged. Wasn't my problem. "Calm down, Kyle. I have the cash I'll lend you some but when you pay me back add another ten thousand since I lend money to you in a time of need, okay?" Peter smiled.

Kyle glared at him, “You guys are in this together aren't you?"

I couldn't help but chuckled a bit. When his head snapped at me I resumed my serious position and stared back at him. He sighed then mumbled, “Fine."

Peter went into his office and Kyle and I followed. He came back with an envelope and handed it to me.

"That's the first month payment. You start tomorrow. We'll all meet here, downstairs at the lobby for lunch and explain to you more of the details."

I wasn't really sure what was really happening since everything happened so fast but I nodded. Signaling to Peter that I understood. I took a quick looked at Kyle then I frowned seeing that he was indeed staring at me. I took Peter’s hand and shook it and started to leave his office.

"Dress better tomorrow woman, you're going to meet my grandma!"

I turn to see Kyle with a jeering face and I scowled. “My name is Ally. You better remember that tomorrow, you jerk!" And with that I left the room.