Chapter 5

For once I just want a calm Saturday morning! There is always something going on, usually Emilia is leaping out the door to go to dance at stupid o'clock and it's even more hectic now Ellis and Elliot are here.
"Eduardo please can you leave the attic alone today. I have dance then I need to practice for tonight. I have to stretch too so don't go into the studio!" Emilia pleaded grabbing her water bottle quickly and filling it with water and ice.
She's been so stressy lately. She has this 'huge' dance show tonight where she's doing two dances, the power of love, and a slightly edited version of chandelier. She's making this a huge deal though, we have Zoe and Alfie coming to stay the night so they can watch and mum and dad have a baby sitter for the twins. Apparently (according to Emilia) there are going to be 'big' dance people watching too, another reason why she's making this into a massive deal. She has her heart set on going to Italia Conti, mum and dad say that she can go as long as she gets a scholar ship so she's desperate to get an audition.
"Since when have I been in the studio? The last time I was up there was when I was helping dad decorate it." I said back. Honestly I haven't ever been up in her dance room.
"I know, I was just warning you incase." She smiled. "What time is Zalfie getting here?" She asked mum who was in the middle of feeding one of the twins.
"About 6, then we can get their in time. The baby sitter is coming at 6 too and you'll already be at the theatre so we just have to get there." Mum smiled.
"Do I have to go?" I asked. "I mean I don't like dance, it's boring! Like 2 hours of dancing is my idea of hell!"
"You're going to support your sister!" Mum said sternly. I know that dad doesn't like dance either, he's just going to please Emilia.