Chapter 11

I woke up the next day in my bed with Emilia laid on the floor beside me, covered with her duvet. After looking over at my clock I soon realised that it was 11:30am and that I had slept most of the morning. Oma came into my room just 10 minutes after I had woke up and asked Myself and Emilia to go into the living room.
For a second I forgot that my dad had been in such a horrific car accident and that he would really just be sat in his "man cave" editing a vlog or playing on his ps5. Emilia woke up just before Oma had come to get us up and had explained to me that she didn't want to be on her own which I could understand.
Emilia and I slowly made our way down the stairs, both of us still in our pyjamas and our dressing gowns wrapped around our waists. As we entered the living room we saw mum and Oma both sat on the sofa along with Erika who must have made her way to the Uk sometime last night. Mum looked shattered, her skin beneath we her eyes bagging and her whole face just looked washed out from all the crying over the past day. Oma had her arm placed firmly around her.
"Sit down please guys." Oma said, patting the empty areas of material beside her so we were facing towards her and mum.
"Guys..." Mum started before tears began falling from her eyes. " early this morning at 1:02am daddy passed away." Mum bit her lip. Emilia started crying and so did I.
"His injuries just couldn't be fixed but mummy was with his when he passed onto heaven. He's safe now with Nono and he is at rest with little squid. I'm sorry." Mum then ran upstairs and we could hear her bedroom door slam from downstairs.
That was the day that I knew my life wouldn't be the same again.

I may have had to bite my lip whist writing this. Also no hate please. I added like a personal twist here which isn't obvious so please no hate. If you don't like this anymore then keep it to yourselves, I wanted to do a more mature type boon but I promise things get better. 🙏🏼

Wardo's Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें