"We're good friends, I mean, I don't know what to tell you, Pippin's wonderful, I mean you know, but I-"

"All I'm saying, Allen, is that if you hurt her in any way, they won't find your body."
Oliver interrupted Barry's stammering with a casually put threat.

"You guys do know that we can hear everything that you're saying over the radio?"
Pippin decided to make her presence known by speaking into the handheld radio Cisco had brought.

Static crackled over the radio, Oliver's chuckling the only sound.

"I'm at the docks."
Barry's statement seemed to instill seriousness into all of them.
Cisco shot Pippin a look before he reached started typing something into his computer.

"Do you see any movement?"
Oliver asked, the sound of his motorcycle dying down.

"A few cars parked around back, a few security cameras that look dead but other than that, I don't see anything or anyone.

Pippin's heart leapt in her throat as she parked a street away from the beginning of Dock A.
It looked dark and foreboding, a picture out of a creepy movie.
Pippin shuddered, Cisco catching the movement.

"Oh, hell no. If you're scared, I'm crapping my pants over here."
She silenced his hissed whispers with a sharp look.
"You have the stun gun, don't you?"

He nodded, pulling out the gun look-alike.
"I haven't tried it out though."
Cisco muttered, Pippin rolling her eyes.

"Just call this a trial test."
She clicked her seatbelt off, Cisco mirroring her movements.

"What's the plan?"
He pretending to crack his knuckles, a pained expression on his face as he managed to crack the knuckles on one of his hands.

"There's nothing here, Oliver. I only see some crates that are piled up and a few boats."

Pippin could make out the back of the warehouse as she climbed out of the car.
"Your plan is to stay in the car. My plan is to save Felicity."

Cisco looked ready to protest but she silenced him with another look.
"I need someone to guide me through that maze."
She stated, switching off the radios so Oliver and Barry wouldn't hear.

"At least take the stun gun and a radio."
He whispered, Pippin complying with a roll of the eyes.

"I think I saw a metal bat in the backseat. Anyone tries anything, nail him over the head with that."
Pippin instructed, Cisco nodding quickly before she disappeared from view.

The streets were quiet, a few lamp lights flickering on and off.
Overall, alarms were ringing through Pippin's body as she made her way across the street.
The docks were barely lit as she silently searched Dock A.

The water looked barren and dark as she moved on to Dock B.
Apart from a few trashed crates and bits of garbage, there was no sign of Felicity.

"Oliver, I'm catching some movement on Dock C."
The radio crackled to life, making Pippin jump.
She fumbled to turn it off, her heart leaping in her throat as something cold pressed against her temple.

"Move and you're dead."
An annoyed huff escaped her lips as she let the stun gun fall to the ground at a poke from his gun.

"Didn't your parents ever tell you not wander around after dark?"
He teased, slowly lowering the gun until it pressed against the middle of her back.

"You need to work on your corny lines. There's an app for that."
Pippin snorted, wincing as the point of the gun buried deeper into her back.

"Walk."
She clenched her fists as he shoved her forward.

CrimsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara