Chapter 1: Welcome to Fairy Tail Academy

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Lucy I don't know about this." Layla, my mom says.

"Please mom, I already got in and only a few select people can get in! It would be rude if I didn't go!" I beg.

"But it's so far! We wouldn't see you till you had a long break." My mom tries to reason with me.

"Mom this school is amazing. The academics are phenomenal, the campus is huge, and from the person that I have been talking to that goes to the school the people there are like a big family."

"If you really want to go then, its okay with me" Jude, my dad joins in.

"Ugh fine, I'm clearly out numbered here." Layla says giving in.

"Thank you so much! I promise you won't regret this!" I say while hugging my parents.

2 weeks later

I pull into Fairy Tail Academy and I am astonished. I mean I knew that this school was going to be big but this is ginormous.

I walk into the school with two suitcases and I'm greeted by a girl with long silver hair and a smile that could light up a whole room. "Hi! Welcome to Fairy Tail Academy. You must be Lucy Heartfilia." She said.

"Yes and um..."

"Mirajane Straus," she says, "If you don't mind would you go to the principal's office so he can tell you more about the school." She continues.

"Sure!" I say and smile at her. I pick up my bags but she grabs them from me. "Don't worry about it, I will put them in your dorm. You are sharing a room with the girl you have been talking to about the school, Levy McGarden." She says. I give her an extremely excited smile because I was really hopping I would get her as a roommate.

Mirajane shows me the way to the principal's office and I sit in a chair across from the desk. I look around the room but see no one. "Welcome to Fairy Tail Academy." I hear a voice say.

I look around the room but still can't see anyone. "God?" I ask in disbelief

_____________________

Hello everyone! I hope you like my new story so far! Please vote comment etc. And I do not own Fairy Tail in any way.