Never 6

LUKE HEMMING'S
Fucking Michael!
I pull away from mia. She looked at me, was she hurt? I swear she was like her brother. Showing no emotion when others were around. She was hot headed and worked hard. I've seen her rip a mans finger off. I've seen her stab a man to death.
"Luke!" Michael yelled
I snap out of it." What?" I hiss.
"Harry needs to talk to you." He said back.
"It's 3 in the fücking morning!" I groan.
"Oh so you can kiss his sister but you can't talk to him?" Michael hissed causing mia to turn red.
Turns out harry didn't want to see me Michael was just an ass. I go to my room and fall asleep slowly.
"It's not like im saying she's crazy." My voice laughed at harry." You know Damn well that you and my sister are crazy." He laughed. I sigh deeply. " Harry I think that your the crazy one." We both laugh.
I couldn't sleep so I got up going to mias room to see her standing by her window." Mia." I whisper." Ya?"she sounded upset? I walk in. She looked up at me with sad eyes." Cody is back." She said. I growl at the name.
The Cody who put his hands on her. The Cody who raped her.
The Cody who pressed a gun to her head.
The Cody who left a scar on her back.
"Luke.." She asked again.
"C-can you sleep in here with me?" She asked gently.
I nod. I know that I come off as a monster to other people but this girl could control me with one finger.
I hated that.
I didn't want to love her.
But I did.
As we crawl into her bed she wrapped her thin legs around me. I rub her lower back gently.
One day I'll kiss her.