Time to kickass 3

Micheal, luke, calum , anna and I walk into the club. People and flashing lights with liquor are everywhere. As soon as I hit the bar im getting hits. I groan. Can a pretty girl not get a drink!?
I stand up and walk to the far end of the dance floor looking for reddington.
My eyes fall on the man who tried to take my life. I growl but Michael held my arm." Let's have a few drinks." He smiles and I nod before walking around. I was just about to go back to the bar when a tall man about 7 years older than me slapped my ass so hard I stumbled forward. I gasp at the amour of pain and whip around to see a tall man. " who the hell do you think you are?" I yelled up at the six foot man. He smirks and put his hand on my waist shoving me against the wall. He leaned in to kiss my neck."if you try to grab your knife I'll cut your eyes out." He breathed as he rubbed his gross ass body on mine.
"Oh baby." I say and kiss him gently. I smirk. My tricks always work. I grab my heel and hit him in the chest with it. He groans and and grabbed my wrist." You little sl-" the man was slammed into the club floor. I look up to see luke
Damn he's so ho-
I cut that thought off. He had his hair spiked and a black beanie on his head. He wore the leather jacket that my brother gave him. His long legs were covered with his black skinny jeans. " M you ok?" He asked softly. I nodded and sighed. Cal came dashing over with Michael and anna on his heels." mia in so sorry sweetie please don't tell Harry I wasn't with you he will kill me!" Micheal groans." Fuck fuck fuck!" He said. I giggle
"Michael I won't." I smile.
I look at luke and smile."wanna dance?" He asked me.
Before I could think his hand takes mine. I was by now over the legal limit to be drinking but hell im in a gang so I was wasted. Me and luke hadn't hit the dance floor yet. That's when a fast song came on and we stepped out on the dance floor. He grabbed my hips and rocked them to his front as my back faced him. I hold in a moan. Luke fucking hemmings was the only man who I had ever let kiss me. As we dirty danced I faced him our body's close." Mia.. Fuck mia your killing me." He whispers. I feel his hot breath on my neck and I whimper. He picked me up and took me to a room. He threw me on the old bed and I groan." Ew this bed has had a whole lot of breaking in." I was to drunk.. Luke sighed. I knew he knew I wouldn't remember tonight. Most men would take advantage of that but not luke. I straddle lukes Lap giving him a slow lap dance." Mmm luke I really like you.." I hiccup. He smirks and rubbed my thigh." God damn." He moans and bucked his hips." Your a little dirty when your drunk." He whispers and I press my bum to his length. I was so out of it. That's when the loud shots of a gun firing was heard." Where is that little slut." I hear the thick accent making me shiver.
The one and only
The great and grand
Zayn
Malik.
My heart stopped and I gripped Luke tightly." L-Luke." If there was a man that scared me it was that one.