Zayn 4

Luke and I get up slowly. I open the bedroom door and walk down the stairs to see Zayn and Michael going at it." Michael!" I scream running to Michael. But that was a mistake. Reddington grabbed my long blonde locks and slammed me down. I gasp at the pain. Since when did I let someone beat me at a fight? I stand up pulling my handgun out pointing it at zayns back. Red shot four rounds making everyone in the club run. That's when everything went black and I hit the floor.
"Mia you no good son of a bitch " my dad slapped my across the face and I screamed for my older brother. Harry came running in and stood in front of me."mia go to my room and don't come out k?" I heard the yelling and harry and my father go at it. I had a bloody nose and a black eye.
I wake up to see a large room. I can't remember were im at so I sit up and yelp. My hands are cuffed and I groan. I see him. No it can't be.
I remember what happen at the club last night? This morning? I gasp . There sitting in the edge of the end his my black dress. I look down to see me in a males shirt.
White lace panties and a red lace bra...
I groan.
Zayn.
as of on Q the man of the hour walked in. He smirks" hey baby" he came to the bed and I whimper." I c-" he slapped me so hard across the face I felt the hand print form.
I groan and hold back tears.
I spit on his face.
Good idea.
He grabbed my hair and shakes his head." Now I know why luke wants your so bad." He whispers and straddled me. I whimper."p-please " I begged.
I knew what this man wanted and God did he scare me shitless.
Zayn began to roll his hips on mine.
Yes this man was handsome and he was pretty god damn rich. But Ew. He's not my type. I like the blondish colored hair and the light eyes with a black lip ring.
Luke
I whimper." Your going to enjoy this our I'll blow your head off got it?" He asked pressing the handgun to my head.
I nodded fear striking me. I take a deep breath as my hands slide up his biceps. Zayn moans gently and let the hand cuffs off my arms. He kissed my neck and I let out a very fake moan. That's when I heard it gun shots again. The door busted open and I saw harry, Michael and Luke. "Your no good." Luke cocked the gun and pointed it at zayn." I'll kill you." Luke said." I'll kill her." Zayn said standing up with me in his arm and the cold gun pressed on my temple. Harry was shaking in anger. I think he could see the large hand print on my face. I nod slightly to harry and kick out zayns left knee and Harry shot twice. In the arm and shoulder and we all dash out of the room. I grab my stuff and run. The three boys and I jump into the black SUV. I breath hard as Michael drives and Harry looks me over." M you ok?" He asked." Im so fucking sorry sis." Harry said. I wrap my arms around his neck and sob into his chest. He rubbed my back gently." H-he didn't.." Harry asked." N-no but he ..almost did.." I mumble. Harry was a badass and he had killed many people but I could tell only me and luke pulled down his walls.
"Im going to kill that fool if he lives."
Was all luke said.