Cute Harry imagine - SarahxxBlackwell

*Sarah's POV*
Today I was meant to be going on a date with my boyfriend of 4 months Harry, but I woke up this morning feeling ill so I don't think I'll be able to go today. I decided to call Harry to tell him. He picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He asked in his hot morning voice.
"Hey sorry if I woke you" I said.
"It's fine" he said laughing.
"Well, I woke up this morning and I feel really ill so I don't think I'll be able to make it to our date. I'm really sorry" I said frowning.
"It's fine Sarah, don't worry about it. But do you want me to come over to look after you?" He said.
"Okay" I said smiling.
"I'll see you soon, I'm just gonna stop by the shops" he said.
"Ok see you soon" I said hanging up.
I decided to get changed out of my pyjamas but into something comfy. I went to my wardrobe and pulled out grey joggers and white hoodie. I went and laid in my bed, waiting for Harry to come. I then fell asleep after about 5 minutes.

*Harrys POV*
I walked into Sarah's apartment and went into her room and saw that she was asleep. I put my bag on the floor, which was filled with her favourite sweets that I bought from the shops just before I came. I then laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing the top of her head, as I was bigger than her. But I think I woke her up. She turned over, still in my arms.
"Hey" she said quietly whilst smiling.
"Hi" I said giving her a kiss. And then we both fell asleep next to each other. This was definitely better than a date.