Her Diary- 66

Wooh! Alright now we're back to Kathryn's diary! I hope you guys liked the 3 parts of 'the memories or past', whichever one you prefer.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear diary,

It's been a week since all the crazy, tearful, and hurtful things happened.

Until now it still hurts remembering everything. It still makes me cry but I know that I'm not alone. I know that DJ is with me.

He still gets hurt remembering Amy but I can see that he's doing his best to stay strong, I can see that he's doing his best to forget about Amy, he's doing his to make us both forget about Amy and Andrew.

I'm just really lucky to have someone like DJ.

Even if he didn't believe me before I understand why. He was just scared, scared to believe that someone he loved would hurt him. We all are.

Wether anyone admits it or not, I know that everyone is afraid that someone so important to them, someone they trust would hurt them. Then suddenly you see with your own eyes that this person did something so terrible it broke your heart into a million pieces.

It's what DJ and I are going through but I know that we could make it. . . We promised each other that we would together. And I'm holding onto that promise.

- Kathryn