Her Diary- 63 (Not Kathryn's Diary. But a Memory Part 1)

Okay guys so this is not a part of Kathryn's diary.

Well it's part of the story but not the diary, more like a POV (Kathryn's Point of View) but in the past because remember that DJ is just reading Kathryn's diary. It's more like a memory.

You guys get it? Yes, no, maybe so?

It's kinda like this flashback sort of thing, you know like the ones I'm the movies.

If you're wondering why I'm making this part like this, it's because this part is actually hard to explain in a diary sort of way and I also wanted to give it a shot and see what you guys think.

This part is Lexi's b-day. Well not now, more like hours before her b-day. And before I forget if you guys want to see what Lexi looks like, go look at the picture beside.
◀️◀️◀️◀️◀️◀️◀️◀️

I honestly don't know who the cute little girl is. All I know is that her name is Lynelle Anne something, something. I just randomly saw her photo and saw that she was REALLY CUTE! I was actually a little surprised when I saw she also Anne in her name like me (well now you guys know what A means in AC).

Anyways let's start! (REMEMBER this is just the PAST NOT the PRESENT)

*******************

Kathryn's POV

It's Friday today which means I have to go to school, go to Lexi's party, find a way to sneak out, and find out what's going on between Amy and Andrew.

••••••••••

As I walked through the school hall I kept thinking about all the things that could happen.

What if I get caught? What if Amy and Andrew find out that I'm spying on them? What if. . .what if Andrew is the mystery guy, the one Amy was with at the mall, at the back of the school. . . .wait! No. .no. .he can't be .. he just can't. . .

I shook the thoughts out of my head and continued to walk to class.

When I got to the classroom my eyes met with DJ's eyes. Our eyes were locked together.

While looking at his eyes I started to feel butterflies in my stomach and I saw every happy memory we had together through his eyes. Every smile, every laugh we had together....they-they were the best moments of my life..

I know that I have a boyfriend, and that I shouldn't feel this way about DJ, but I'm starting to have doubts in Andrew, I'm starting to have doubts in me. But maybe, just maybe I'll learn to love Andrew more than DJ.

And when all this mess is over maybe I'll learn to love Andrew more and everything will go back to the way it was before with me and DJ.

DJ and I were just staring at each other until the teacher finally came and he instantly faced another direction.

I just sighed and went to my seat.

I miss my bestfriend. I miss DJ.

"Alright class. . . . . ."

••••••••••

*After a few hours*

Classes are finally over and I went straight home.

When I got home I greeted my mom, who was in the kitchen. "Hey mom!"

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" She asked.

"Alright I guess. Same old, same old. Nothing new happened." I answered.

"Oh okay. Well how's DJ? He hasn't been here in a while."

"Uhm. . . He's alright. . . He's j-just been really busy w-with school and all."

"Alright. There's nothing wrong with you two, right?" She asked with a curious face.

"Of course n-not were perfectly f-fine. We're bestfriends."

I know I lied. I just don't want my parents, our parents to worry.

Mine and his parents have been really good friends and I don't wan to ruin that.

"Okay. Just checking. Well you should go and get ready. You and I have to be at the Padillas' house by 4:30 pm."

"Okay. What about dad?" I asked.

"He said he was just going to catch up to the party since he has to finish a few paperwork." She answered.

I just nodded and headed straight to my room to get ready for Lexi's party.

When I got to my room I got out the gift I bought for Lexi a few days ago and started wrapping it.

After I finished wrapping the present I decided to go to sleep since I had a feeling that it was going to be a long night.