Chapter 4- Is it over?

*1 hours later*
"Hanna, look the water is going it's almost over we have survived" Spencer said in relief .

"Yeah, but some people haven't" Hanna said.

"We can only hope that no one from our families have died, Mrs Fields, Mathew it's over" Spencer said.

"Good, now lets go and find my daughter and our families" Pam said.

"Hanna I will help you down" Mathew said.

"Thanks Mathew" Hanna said.
Spencer climbed down first, then Pam and then Hanna got on to Mathews back and he climbed down carefully.

All four of them were bleeding, Spencer's stomach was Bleeding and her arms and her face was covered in blood and tears.

Pam's legs and arms were bleeding. She still had tears running down her face.

Hanna's leg was so badly Injured that she couldn't walk but she managed to keep her engagement ring with her. She was bleeding everywhere.

Mathew didn't look bad at all he had a few cuts but he was the least injured out of all of them and he was strong so he could carry Hanna anywhere.

"Come on lets go and find out families" Pam said.

"Hey Hanna can you walk?" Spencer asked.

"No, I can't it hurts to bad" Hanna said.

"Hanna I will carry you I am quite strong" Mathew said.

"Thanks Mathew" Hanna said.

"No problem" Mathew said. He picked Hanna up and carried her.

On the way They saw a body, Spencer knew it looked familiar, she walked obver and turned it around and she saw her dad's face she started to cry.

"Spencer what is wrong?" Pam asked.

"It's my dad he isn't breathing he has no plus" Spencer said.

"Mathew please take me to her" Hanna said.

"Sure" Mathew said he walked over and Hanna got off and blanced on him.

"Spence, come here" Hanna said.

Spencer got up and hugged Hanna and she cried and cried.

"It's OK, you still have your Mum and Melissa and Toby" Hanna said.

"For now but if I find Toby's body, I am not staying on this planet any longer" Spencer said.

"Come on, we have to go" Pam said.

"I want to take him with us" Spencer said.

"We can't lats go" Mathew said.

Spencer stated to cry again.

"I am taking him, I want to put him in a hospital and I don't care how heavy he is" Spencer said.

She tried to pick him up, Pam came over and took her away.

"NO PLEASE, DAD!" Spencer cried out loud.

Pam practly dragged her away, Spencer then faced the facts that someone would find him so she cried in Pam's shoulder and Pam hugged her and Hanna got onto mathew's back and they started to walk away.

Toby, Caleb, Ashely and Mike were all resting on the roof Toby woke up first.

"Caleb" Toby said he shook him the he woke Ashely and Mike up.