Chapter 20 (part 2)

//TRIGGER WARNING//MENTION OF SELF HARM THROUGHOUT//

*PHIL'S POV*

I look stare at Dan. I understand his courage but that wasn't one of the best moves he has ever made. I cringe at the sight of his mum's face, surprised and unsure.

"Phil... earth to Phil!"

I smile and chuckle at his last comment.

"We've been excused"
"Oh ok sorry, just got a bit distracted"

When we finally reach Dan's room, I shut to door and begin explaining something to him.

"Dan, I understand you wanted me to be in your room but did you see your mum's face, or the things Martyn said to us!? I love you, I really do but don't you think its a bit to early to be sayying stuff like that to our parents?"

"Lion, I'm sorry. I guess my excitement took over me. But my family wouldn't mind if we played safe for now while there awake."

"Ok, if your sure.."

And we just spoke, waiting for his family to drift off to sleep. We spoke about the weirdest things imaginable, the deepest things imaginable.

"I think they're sleeping now." Dan says looking up at me.
(dont get excited, we dont do smut here ;) i can sense your thoughts are roaming to explicit content)

I felt a lot more at ease after that. I wish that we could both tell our parents but I knew that could never happen, our parents would never understand.

We eventually drifted off to sleep.
Until being woken up to a flustered, nervous Dan.

"Phil, something happened.."
"What do you mean?"

(when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no!)

"I well I thought the coast was clear and I gave you a kiss on the cheek while you were sleeping and Martyn walked in and saw it all"
"Breathe, whats Martyn going to do?"
"Tell my parents"
I heard footsteps down the hall, ones too loud to be Martyn's.

"Dan, maybe i shouldn't have stayed over.."

A/N; cliff hangerr! please dont all hate me.. anyway guess who's back! i am soo sorry for not updating and thank you serena for updating and constantly reminding my lazy ass self to write. & thank you to everyone reading, we love you lots x