"Oh." Harry said softly, looking down to the ground as he chewed on his bottom lip. "W-When are you going?"

"I was going to leave this afternoon," Louis answered, moving his hands to Harry's shoulders as he gently rubbed his best friend's upper arms, trying to comfort him. "Probably around 4ish."

"I just got you back." Harry whispered. "And now I'm losing you again."

"You're not, curly." Louis chuckled. "You'll never lose me again, okay? We're always best friends, always."

"Always." Harry nodded. "At least we have today, right? Like, before you go this afternoon?"

"Of course." Louis nodded too, stepping away as he went back to the suitcase. "I was just packing now so that everything was ready. I was actually going to come down and see you once I was done, but you came up here surprised me, Haz. I thought we were meeting at 10?"

"Yeah," Harry blushed as he smiled and Louis turned slightly, facing the suitcase again. "I woke up early, more time with you that way."

"Aw," Louis chuckled. "Well aren't you cute."

Harry blushed harder as Louis continued to fold his clothes and put them into the bag, so Harry stepped up behind him and bent over to rest his chin on Louis' shoulder as he watched.

They stayed in silence for a while like that, Louis smiling to himself as Harry's warmth comforted him and his long hair tickled his neck. It was nice, he thought, because it gave him a sense of security, like whenever he was with Harry, he was at home.

He felt Harry's lips graze his neck as the younger boy nuzzled into his neck, smiling widely as he continued to watch over Louis' shoulder.

"You right there?" Louis asked with a light laugh, and Harry sighed before pulling away completely, spinning around in a small circle and landing on his back on Liam's bed, arms spread wide like a starfish as he laid on the matress.

"Yep." He answered. "M'bored though. Can we do something, Lou?"

"When I'm finished, Curly." Louis laughed. "Christ, it's like we're 10 years old again. You're so restless."

"You gotta admit," Harry began, staring at the ceiling. "Life was better when we were 10."

"True." Louis replied, placing the last of his things in the suitcase before zipping it up and turning around to face Harry.

He smirked when he realized that Harry wasn't paying attention, and was lazily staring into space, quite clearly in his own little world.

So an idea crept into his mind.

With a smile, he quickly crossed the room and jumped on top of Harry, his knees on either side of Harry's waist and his hands by Harry's head as he leant down on top of him.

Harry screamed in suprise, and Louis laughed, rolling onto his side as he clutched his stomach and laid next to his friend, side-by-side.

"That was gold." Louis chuckled as Harry blushed, embarrassed by the squealing sound he'd just made. "My god, Haz."

"Shut up." Harry mumbled, turning to his side so the two boys were facing each other on the bed. "You scared me, Lou."

"Aw. M'Sorry." Louis giggled once more, cupping Harry's cheek, before pinching it lightly. He smiled, scrunching his nose up as he did and making Harry's heart beat faster, before the older boy stood up and stretched his arms about his head.

"So, what do you want to do today?" He asked, and Harry shrugged, still recovering from having Louis laying by his side. Even though they'd hung out like that every day and held each other and touched each other and been really quite close, Louis' presence never failed to leave Harry breathless.