Description

"But... I know you, Lou." "You don't know anything about me."

Description:

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, were the best of friends, and next-door neighbours. Inseparable, and the perfect pair.

Until Louis and his family moved away when they were still children, never to be heard from again.

Now, 6 years later, they find their paths crossing again. As they remember old times and re-live some of their favourite childhood moments, they begin to become inexplicably tied up in each other's lives, once again.

Maybe new feelings come into play, maybe old feelings arise, and maybe they might just figure out what they couldn't quite understand when they were only kids.

Rating:

PG 

Warnings:

There will parties

There will be alcohol consumption, and smoking

There will be swearing

Authors Note:

So they're both 18 in this fic. Louis will have turned 18 in december, and then Harry turns 18 the february after, so they're a couple months apart, Louis is slightly older. Making Louis' birthday December 24th 1996 and Harry's February 1st 1997.

Anyways, I'm super excited, I hope you all are too. I'll properly start writing this one once Lights, Camera, Harry is finished. (which is soon sadly)

Comment all you opinions throughout the story, I love to hear your reactions, theories and thoughts.

Love you all!

Enjoy! x