Chapter Two

*Reminder*

"Thanks. See you tonight." He walked back to his seat. I secretly took my notebook back out and flipped to the last picture. When I looked at it, I gasped. I ran a finger down the page and thought to my self: Wow it really did look like Blake.

I sighed again. This isn't good.

Jenna's POV~~~

At the end of the day when I am standing at my locker, my phone goes off. I put my books in and shut the door. I grab my phone out of my pocket and looked at thescreen.

"I don't know you so you're not getting answered." I press the end button and walkaway to the courtyard in the back of the school. I sat down on the bench, put my ear phones in and turned my music up full blast. I layed my head back and started to drift to sleep. I dreamed of tonight. I sighed in my sleep.

Blake's POV~~~

I called Jenna right when I got out of class. I wanted to get her address from her so that I can successfully pick her up at eight. I listened to her ringtone of "Daddy" by Korn. I smiled but then my smile faded when she didn't pick up. I slammed my locker close and shoved my phone back into my pocket. I stormed out of the back of the building. It was sunny out here but still very cold. I zipped up my jacket and looked to the right. Off the bat, I noticed Jenna sitting on the bench. I grinned again and walked over to her. When I stopped in front of her, I noticed she was asleep. I chuckled. I sat on the bench and pulled her close to me. I didn't want her getting sick out here. With my free hand, I unzipped my bag and pulled free my leather jacket. I draped it over her. She nuzzled in closer and sighed. I bet to think that this is her first deep sleep in a while.