10 | Cold Embrace

For the first time in what felt like years, you woke up in the middle of the night feeling refreshed

For the first time in what felt like years, you woke up in the middle of the night feeling refreshed. Sure, your energy was still depleted, from using your power, but you felt better since the whole horrifying ordeal with Alois had started. 

You were happy within yourself, and one reason for this was the very person who was sitting on your bed smiling down at you. Gently he held your hand in one of his slender, gloved ones.

You didn't know how long he had been sitting there, but it didn't look like Sebastian had slept a wink. Had he been there all night watching over you? If you were any other girl, they would've been pretty weirded out by this, but you felt warm and loved. 

He didn't convey his affection often, and you couldn't really tell what he was thinking in that handsome head of his unless he allowed you to see it. So, when he acted affectionately, you felt special, as you were the only one who his actions were directed at. 

When you were around other people it would always be secretive smiles and flirting here and there. You were astonished that Ciel hadn't caught on to anything yet about you and the demon butler. But then again your cousin was always busy doing something.

You smiled softly up at your lover and thought about how lucky you were to call the sexy demon your own.  And he felt the same way about you.

Rising up, Sebastian wrapped you in his cold embrace. It had been so long since you had any alone time together, and you didn't want to waste a moment of it. In the moonlight's midst, you spent the rest of the night with your bodies moving in sync and never-ending kisses.

 In the moonlight's midst, you spent the rest of the night with your bodies moving in sync and never-ending kisses