7 | Protect Those You Hold Dear

Sebastian glared at the blonde earl who stood before him, with you enfolded securely in his arms

Sebastian glared at the blonde earl who stood before him, with you enfolded securely in his arms. It was taking everything within him to restrain himself and not attack the younger male. If it weren't for the contract with Ciel and he had sworn not to cause any harm to Alois, so as to not upset anything, he would've already ripped his body apart; strewing the parts across the whole of London. That wasn't the only thing holding him back, though. There was also you, who was now trembling in his arms.

The urge to protect you was unreal. He would do anything to make sure you were safe and that no harm would happen to you. Although he was a demon, and it was known that demons weren't supposed to hold certain emotions, he still loved you.

You would have to be blind if you didn't see how beautiful you were because that is undeniably what you were. Not only was your beauty clear on the outside, but it was also clear on the inside too: that was one reason he was attracted to you, your strength was another factor. It took a lot to unnerve you and make you seem weak, and Sebastian knew that was explicitly how Alois had made you look - like a weak and fragile girl.

And he hated him for it.

Rage was building, starting from his stomach and travelling to every part of his body. If only... If only he could do something. Something that would ensure you were safe.

The demon thought about it. If he could he would lock you up and make sure that Alois, or anybody else that meant any harm to you, couldn't get in.

Yet Sebastian wasn't that insane. Or maybe he was...

But he didn't want to do that to you, not after what he had heard about what the blonde earl had done to you.

He was going to do anything to ensure that Alois Trancy would never get his hands on you again.