1 | Captured

It was dark, oh so dark

Possibly it was because there were no windows to be found in the place you were being held captive in, or it could've been due to the piece of bloody cloth that currently obscured your vision. Blood still slowly trickled down your face from a small wound on your hairline, leaving a large dark red stain on the cloth that was wrapped around your eyes. The wound was caused by the one who had captured you, as you walked through the forest on your way home.

At the time you knew it was foolish, as your mother had always warned you about walking through somewhere so dangerous on your own, but being the teenager that you were you didn't listen. So there you were walking through the forest, humming a little tune to yourself, when you were hit over the head by something hard. Falling limply into someone's arms, they then whispered in your ear, as they carried you away, "I really didn't want to scar that pretty face of yours, but I didn't have any other choice."

And with that, you blacked out.

Then you woke up in this god-forsaken place, dizzy and confused. After coming to your senses, you realised your arms and legs were chained to something and you could hardly move, or see anything - it was just endless darkness before your eyes.

The room, or cell, you were in smelt damp, musty and was freezing. It felt like you were in nothing but a silk nightdress. Someone had undressed you, without permission, and this just turned your misery into anger as you got more and more pissed off.

Suddenly, your mind turned to the thoughts of a particular red-eyed, raven-haired, attractive demon. Undoubtedly, he would have noticed your absence by now and would come to rescue you. You felt the mark on your pale right shoulder tingle as you tried to hold back the angry tears that threatened to spill down your cheeks.

Like hell, you would let anybody see you cry. You didn't cry when you lost everything back then, and you certainly would not cry now. You just had to keep thinking about Sebastian and everything would be fine.

Late at night, as you were sleeping uncomfortably in the cell's corner, your (e/c) eyes snapped open and your ears perked up when you heard the jingle of keys and loud, obnoxious footsteps coming towards where you were being held.

"So how is my precious item? I hope it's not too damaged." He laughed as he opened the cell door, and you felt him kneel next to you.

The blindfold was lifted off your eyes, and you came face to face with none other than Alois Trancy. If you had to be captured by someone he would be the last person in the whole of London that you would want to be captured by. 

It wasn't just that he was sadistic, because let's face it you've been around many sadistic guys; heck, even your demon lover could be sadistic at times. It was because this boy had some bipolar tendencies and could be annoying. In this lifetime, you hoped that you would never meet him.

He reached up a hand and brushed away the hair that was covering most of the wound. He bought his lips up to it, licking it to taste your blood. "It's too bad this looks like it's going to leave a scar."

You growled at him and tried to move away from his hand, which was hard to do with the chains still attached to your wrists.

"C'mon don't make show such a scary expression. You'll ruin that pretty face of yours even more, and I so do hate hideous things."

Alois crawled onto the mattress of the bed and over to you, so he was straddling your hips. He sat up with his legs on either side of you and leaned down until his face was just inches away from yours; his breath could be felt on your face, making you feel disgusted.

You spat at him earning you a stinging slap across your face. Blood trickled out from your split lip and you glared back at him, now you were extremely pissed off. He was dead once you got these stupid chains off your now bleeding wrists and ankles.

"How dare you spit at me!" He roughly grabbed your hair and yanked you closer to him, making you squeak out in pain. "You are nothing but a toy, something I own and as a toy, you just have to stay still while I play with you." He leaned down once more and as if he was emphasising his point, he harshly bit your neck, drawing even more blood.

As he went to exit the cell, he turned back to you and said, "just be a good girl and stay there. It's not like anyone's going to be rescuing you, anyway." He laughed maniacally as he slammed the door shut and locked it before walking away from your prison.

'Sebastian, where are you?' You thought as you laid back on the bed, as best you could.

Shutting your eyes, you eventually drifted off to sleep.