Chapter 31: Mine again

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN MATURE SCENES NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG READERS.

~Drake

After our little flirty moment earlier, we went to eat our lunch and talked with some people I knew and those who knew Alex. She has been part of the family back then and she has been kind with everyone, so I wouldn't really be surprised if some of them still remember her. She's a jewel after all.

For a long while, the visitors are slowly disappearing and even my Dad had told us that he would just lead the last guests out and rest. Alex then looked at me and said that she has to go home. I frowned at her. "You're going home?" I asked and she just nod and fix her clutch.

"But you can't go home yet." I know it's not me but I pout at her. She just looked at me blankly. So I tried to think again for a reason, then I remember something. "Oh, I have still have something to give you. Let's go to my room upstairs."

"But..." I didn't give her the chance to protest and just drag her towards the house and to my room.

I open the door and let her in first. She walk in warily, looking around the room. I lock the door and walk behind her but she suddenly stop so I bumped on her and she stumble a little. She could have fell and sprained her ankle because of her high stiletto but thank God I was able to hold her waist and pulled her to me. Our face were so close when she look up that her eyes got big upon realizing it, but she stayed still in my arms. I just openly stare at her lovely face with her eyes still big cause of shock, then her nose which is similar to that of princesses in movies, and her lips. Hell! This is torture. Her luscious lips are so red, I just can't take to not have a bite, so I did. I grip her waist tighter and kiss her hungrily. Alex didn't respond at first but after an aggressive coaxing, she did. And man, did she taste so sweet as ever. When we were out of breath, we both back away and look at each other with hunger and passion in our eyes. Then the next thing, words just came out of my mouth while still looking at her passionately.

"Let me make you mine again tonight, princess."

I tightly press my body with Alex's, feeling her shiver with my touch in her red dress. I kiss her eagerly, passionately, coaxing her lips to open with my tongue, and when she finally did, I explore her mouth and all I can hear is her sexy moan. I almost went crazy hearing her moan for me for the first time in five years. I felt her hands on my back, gripping the suit I'm wearing.

I never thought I will have Alex with me again. I didn't even think she will be in my room. Ugh, she's still my little innocent princess. Damn, this is really the happiest day of my life after 5 years of being aloof and lonely.

I feel Alex kissing me hungrily as I am, then she stop and link her arms on my neck. " Make me yours again, Drake."

I didn't need to think twice so I  kiss her lips, her cheeks, her neck, then back to her mouth again. I slowly move my hands at her back and open the zipper of her dress without  unlocking our lips. I then push her dress down. Alex also move to take off my suit while her eyes still close, she then tried to take off my undershirt. I help her unbutton it and we are now both half naked. I back away and look at Alex's face then down to her curvaceous body. I close my eyes when I felt the tightness in my groin. Alex must have felt it, since she step back a little and look down in my pants.

"I have to have you, princess." I look at her and wait for her respond. She look intently at me then she move to take off her brassiere. My eyes can't help but look at her big chest and groan.

" Alex, you're the death of me."

But she continued to move and take off the only thing that's left on her. Upon seeing her fully naked, I can't help it anymore so I kiss her again and lift her towards my bed. Her body felt so hot. When she was carefully placed in the bed, I stood on the side and stripped while locking my eyes with hers. I can clearly see the hunger and passion in her eyes. God she missed me.

I slowly climb on top of her, and kiss her shoulders while her hands move to my hair and my back. I then slowly descend on her chest and hungrily kiss her right breast while my left hand massaged her left one. I can hear Alex' sexy moans, and my little boy down there continue to tighten.

"I miss you so much, princess." Another moan was heard from her then she speak.

I miss you too, my prince."

I smile upon hearing it. I continue to kiss her chest then the left breast next. Her tight grip in my hair and back is starting to hurt but I don't care. I've waited for this for 5 years. Damn. I've been celibate for the past 5 years. I just can't force myself to do it with other woman. It's only Alex. It's only her.

I continue to move south, I kiss her navel and then down more. I decided to touch her private part first and look at her reaction. Alex arch her body and moan with her eyes close. She look so sexy and beautiful. I touch her again longer than before and her grip on my hair tighten more than ever. I can hear her heavy breathing when I started to kiss her clit. I tried to put my middle finger on her to massage it while I continue tasting and kissing her mound. She's tight. I thought to myself but continue kissing her below and then her milky legs. Another moan was heard when I insert my other finger and kiss her clit back again, and then after a few seconds she explode.

"D...Drake..."

Her voice and face are so erotic and sensual so I went up and kiss her face and lips and started to position myself between her. When it's done, I slowly entered her and I just let Alex hug me tighter, I can feel her nails digging hardly on my back. She tried to help me and adjust herself since she might be in pain so I tried to lift myself out and let her breathe but she stopped me.

"I'm fine. Just.. go on." And so I did.

"Alex, you're so tight;"

"Mmmmmm.. I know..... It's because I haven't been with any man after you left."

I stop and look up to her. She's also looking at me while trying to control her breathing. I should say something but I can't think of anything. I just continue to stare at her when a tear fell on her eyes, I speak.

"I love you, princess."

"Me too."

I then continue to get inside her and when I did, we continue dancing to the rhythm that only the two of us knew while still kissing each other fervently and passionately.

----------------------

This is actually my first time writing this kind of scene. I just get hints from the many novels and pocketbooks I've read. I'm no expert so I hope you understand if it's a little bit awkward and off. Anyways, have a good night and enjoy! Thank you again :)