Chapter Twenty - Sexually Frustrated.

Vote.
Add this shit to your library.
And follow.

By the way, I keep changing the cover and I'm sorrry.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I moan loudly, jerking off to some random show. I'm usually not like this, but I'm under tons of stress. I hear the door open and I immediately pull my hand away and flip my pants. Naruto walks in, looks at the show, rolls his eyes, and goes into his room.

I sigh, walking into my room. I look at myself in the mirror, I look terrible. I look extremely frustrated. Sexually frustrated. I kiss my hand, sighing. I need love right now and my damn roommate is ignoring me. "Naru!" I call through the wall. "What?!" He yells, frustrated. "C'mere!" I yell, and my door opens. "Wha-?" He says, gasping. I slam my door and pin him against it.

"Naruto.." I say, looking him up and down before kissing him roughly. It took him a second, and then finally kissed back.

•Naruto's Perspective•

Sasuke had called me in, and I obliged. He finally closed the door, but pinned me against it. He says my name while looking me up and down. Those hungry eyes. His lips connect to mine eagerly. Those soft lips. He kisses me deeper. Those white teeth. Looking as he bites my lip lightly. That silky tongue. I moan as he slips his tongue into my mouth.

He breaks the kiss, to remove our shirts. That smooth chest. I place my hands on his chest firmly and moan. The way he leaves his mark. I gasp as he sucks on my neck harshly to leave a hickey. The way he pushes me into the door. He pushes me into the door again as he kisses my lips. That raven shaped hair. I moan as he licks my bottom lip and I tug at his locks. The way his hands travel. He unpins me and traces my abs, while kissing me. The way his lips feel so good on mine. I moan into his mouth, having him gasp.

A sudden jerk of the door, and everything happens so quickly. Sasuke falls to the floor and a man crawls on top of him and punches him repeatedly. I pull the man off of Sasuke and pin him. "Stop, Jellal." I hiss, making the blue haired man gasp. "We're over." He spits at me and jogs out and I pick Sasuke up, tears running down my face. "H-Hi, Sasuke. J-Jellal just br-broke up with me." I say, informing the now-awake raven. He smiles, and pins me against the wall. His swollen face presses against my own, and he winces in pain, but pulls through. He pulls away, kissing my wet cheeks. "Stop crying, Naruto." He informs, smiling. I nod, wiping the excess tears.

He's just sexually frustrated.. I try to think as his hips cause friction. The way his hips move on mine. I moan as he grinds harder. The way he kisses me when he causes friction. I gasp as he kisses me, still grinding on me. Those lips drive me insane. He stops grinding, and kisses me lovingly. He moans lightly, and blushes. A blush appears on my face and he giggles. We're both shirtless, vulnerable, single guys that are just simply frustrated.

I flip us over, him pinned against the wall now.

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I feel myself being turned, and now I'm against the wall. His lips connect to mine, and his hips create friction down below. I moan into the boy's mouth, sweat dripping from my eyebrow. The boy laughs lightly, and grinds a little harder. He moans, gasping. I pant, grinding against him too.

He stops bluntly, and walks out. A smirk plastered on his face and I frown, tackling the blonde. Shivers are sent down my body as he pins me, kissing me roughly. He pulls away "Catch me!" He says, smirking. He bolts, opening the dorm door. He flies down the fucking corridor and takes a sharp turn into a tall body, Suigetsu. I gasp as Suigetsu picks him up, and I press myself against a dorm door. I pray silently.

Suigetsu inched closer to the blonde, whispering something and then I seen Naruto smack the shit out of him and continue running. Suigetsu just sighs, walking into a dorm.

Okay guys this STORY IS GOING TO HAVE SMUT IN IT GUYS!!!

Love ya guys
-me