Chapter Ten - Cooking and English Major.

Hey guys! Hope you like the crossovers.
So, I plan on adding these animes:
Bleach
Fairy Tail
Death Note
Ouran High School Host Club
Attack on Titan
Sailor Moon for the hell of it
Dragon Ball Z (even tho its overrated)
Full Metal Alchemist
InuYasha
Das et cx

•Sasuke's Perspective•

I walk away from Medical/Health with my hands in my pockets. I see Naruto and a big group of weirdos talking while walking to their next classes. I finally reach Cooking class and smile, smelling the fresh air of the room. I see the teacher, and she squeaks "Hello, Hello! My name is Ms. Kurosaki, How are you?" I nod, looking for some place to sit. "Ahh, so you're Uchiha Sasuke, nice to meet you." Kurosaki, eh? Isn't that.. Kurosaki as in Kurosaki Ichigo? OH GOD. I nod once more and smile, finally finding my designated seat.

I read the name tags one by one 'Dragneel, Natsu', 'Fullbuster, Gray', and 'L'. "L?" I question out loud. He doesn't even have last name. Hell, I don't even know if he is a he. Ms. Kurosaki nods, staring at the name tag "Yes, how odd isn't it," She speaks, no squeak in her voice anymore. "I was told that he came out of no where in high school, no records or anything. And went by the letter L." I nod as students start filling the room.

One sits next to me with dark hair like my own, and dark eyes. Then across from me sat bored eyes and black hair, L. Then next to him a pink haired, hazel eyed boy glares at the guy next to me, and a deep voice emits from Gray's mouth "Hi." I roll my eyes and look away and L sighs. Ms. Kurosaki starts talking and I zone out, waiting for the next class; English Major.

•Naruto's Perspective•

The bell rings and I zoom out of the door, running for English major. I can't wait! My new friends are awesome. I walk in, out of breath and seen Sasuke, Natsu, and Lucy in my English Major. I sit in my seat and see that Sasuke sits next to me, and Natsu and Lucy in front of us. Natsu smiles at Lucy and says "Hey, Naruto. Who's this?" Pointing at Sasuke. "Oh, this?" I ask and he nods. "This is Sasuke Uchiha." I say and Natsu giggles. "Ahh."

Class goes by pretty quickly and Sasuke kept quiet the whole time until I asked "Don't you have a brother here?" All he did was nod and say "Yes." His eyes getting even colder. Shit.

I run to Ichiraku, the cafeteria, and quickly order a bowl of Ramen with extra pork. They quickly prepare it, and give it to me as I pay four dollars for it. I sit down in the cafeteria and smirk as Sasuke enters the room, looking at me and looking away quickly. He orders a sandwich and pays a dollar and fifty cents and walks over to me. He sits down next to me and pulls out a piece of paper. A drawing of me, when I was younger. "God damnit Naruto." Sasuke sobbed.

It said 'Who is most important to you?: Naruto Uzumaki.' And then my face below it in pen. I smile and ask "Can I keep this?" "No.. I-I mean yeah sure." He said shakily. I fold it and put it in my back pocket, finishing my ramen.