Chapter Nine - Art and Medical/Health

IMPORTANT!!!!!!●
Claaaaaaaassssssss **dingdong** and plus there will be a kind of crossover for the teachers and students, from different animes. But please notice that the crossover characters will not have Perspectives in this story unless I decide otherwise. ALSO! I'm doing two periods per chapter, then after that I'm just going to kind of skip around

•Sasuke's Perspective•

Hmph. I kissed that guy yesterday, then smacked the living shit out of him. I don't even feel guilty, sorry not sorry.

Schedule:
Uchiha, Sasuke.
Principal: Tsunade
Cafeteria: Ichiraku
Dorm Building: Pinehall

First Class: Art Room: ART
Second Class: Medical/Health Room: 113
Third Class: Cooking Room B2
Fourth Class: English Major Room: 102
Fifth Class: Biology III Room: B3
Sixth Class: Civics/History Room: 325
Seventh Class: Physical ED Room: GYM
Eighth Class: Choir Room: Auditorium

I look over my schedule at least twenty times, reminding myself I have four classes with Naruto which are Medical/Health, English Major, Civics/History, and Physical ED. Naruto is in his room, probably looking over his schedule too. I grab my school stuff, and start walking to the art room inside of the large building. I finally reach the art room and immediately pin point my eyes on the teacher's desk. 'Kuchiki, Byakuya' it reads. I slowly look up and take a deep breath.

"Come in, sir. No need to stand outside of the door." I nod, breathlessly. His voice is deep. I walk in, looking for my name tag and finally find it, I look next to me and see the name tag. 'Kurosaki, Ichigo' I read quietly. I see a orange haired man come in and sit next to me. So he's Ichigo.

Across from me a red head sat, with a sweat band across his forehead. I look down at his name tag and read it; 'Abarai, Renji'. Then a girl sat next to him, black hair and big indigo eyes. I look down at her name tag 'Kuchiki, Rukia'. So she's related to the teacher? How fantastic. "Alright, males and females, we're doing art." He speaks but I zone out, looking all over his body.

His silky black hair, having three silver hair clips on the top of his head. His indigo eyes and how they sparkle when he talks about art. His light dress shirt and his dark tie fit together perfectly on him. His black dress pants are tight on him and I zone in on his area. I just wish he'd have a boner for some reason. He smiles lightly as he talks about his sister, but does not look our direction. He stops talking about himself and says "Uchiha!" I look up and cough out "What?" He looks at me with annoyance and says "I said get out a piece of paper, Uchiha."

A few people laugh and I scoff loudly, glaring at the four seated in the middle. "Uryu, Chad, Orihime, and Kenny. Stop laughing." Professer Kuchiki's voice echoed the room and the four silenced. "Sorry, Professer." The orange hair girl now named Orihime apologized. "It's fine, Orihime." Professer Kuchiki sighed, peeking over to my table, probably trying to see if I got that piece of paper out. Which I did, by the way.

"Okay, since everyone has gotten their paper out, grab a pencil and sketch the most important person to you," Professer said "And I'll be doing it too." I nod to myself, starting to sketch unconsciously, letting my hand glide around the paper by itself. I stopped and took a break, looking at the other drawings around me. Ichigo's drawing was starting to look like Orihime and Renji's is starting to look like the bug-eyed bitch beside him.

I look over at Rukia's drawing, seeing the three hair clips and long hair. She scribbled on the top of the page 'Byakuya Kuchiki ' I smile lightly at her light sketch and then look up to see Renji glaring at the smaller girl's paper. I look down at my drawing and see something horrible.
I let myself draw Naruto Uzumaki.

•Naruto's Perspective•

The bell rings and I dash away from Geometry/Algebra. I can't wait to be in Medical/Health, note my sarcasm please. I walked in, seeing Ino sitting in the front, ignoring everyone intently. Sakura was trying to flirt with Sasuke, who was staring at my every move. "Sit wherever you want." The black haired lady speaks, catching me off guard. "I will let you all sit where you choose until it gets out of hand." She smiles lightly. Her pale skin glimmers. I choose the spot in the corner, farthest away from anyone.

Until a bright haired girl sits next to me "Hello, my name is Mirajane." She speaks. "Hi, Mirajane, I'm Naruto. Do you mind if I call you Mira?" I introduce myself and ask. "I love your name, and sure! Hold on." She smiles and speaks quickly. "Gray, Natsu, Erza, Happy, Lucy, Levy, Gajeel, Jellal, Cana, Juvia!" She yells across the room, catching several people's eyes. I scan the white haired girl. She is skinny, big ass and boobs. Her red dress clung to her skin and her heels looked tight.

Ten people turned around and started walking up to us. I scan one by one. The boy named 'Natsu' has pink hair, hazel eyes and a built frame. He is wearing a white shirt, white skinny jeans, and white vans. Then the boy named 'Gray' has dark blue hair, ice cold dark black eyes, and a built frame like Natsu. He has on a baggy black shirt, normal blue jeans, and white vans. 'Erza' has red hair, brown eyes, and a skinny frightening frame. She wears a 'Fairy Tail High' hoodie, black skinny jeans, and black high tops.

'Happy' has mid-back length kind of spiky blue hair, black happy eyes like Lee's, and a very slim frame. He wears a blue shirt, blue jeans, and white high tops with a black Nike symbol on them. 'Lucy' has blonde hair, brown eyes, and a frame like Mira's. She wears a skin-tight pink shirt, and booty shorts. Her shoes are just kind of.. What are those? (A/N: SO SORRY I HAD TO XD) I peel my eyes away from Lucy and see Levy. Levy has wavy blue hair to her shoulders, a headband keeping it in place. Her eyes where a nice color, I just couldn't place it. She was slim, but not out there like Mira and Lucy.

Gajeel has slick black hair, brownish-red eyes, and a built frame better than Natsu and Gray's. He has multiple piercings in his face, all titanium. He wears all black, and bracelets. Gajeel's arm is wrapped around Levy's waist, and Levy is blushing slightly. Jellal has beautiful blue hair, brown eyes with a red tattoo surrounding one eye, and a slim but built frame. He is wearing a red T-Shirt, black jeans, and black vans. Cara has brown hair and eyes I can't place. Don't make me describe what she's wearing please.

Juvia has blue hair that curled at the end, cold eyes, and a slim figure. She has a beanie on, an ice blue shirt on, ice blue skinny jeans, and white converse. I stared at every one of them, surprised about how hot Jellal is. Levy stole a kiss from Gajeel, making me smile warmly. The best version of sweet and sour. I heard Shizune speak "Alright guys so today I'm-" I cut her off, watching as Erza leaned on Jellal and he pushed her off lightly. Maybe he's gay. (A/N: Sorry, all of you Jerza shippers.)

Okay guys here ya go