The Break Up (Daniel)

(The next 3 [including this] will be sad/ mean imagines lol)

Your boyfriend of 4 months, Daniel, and You were supposed to go out to the mall, it was Friday at 6pm and you called him. He picked up sounding very annoyed. You tried to lighten his mood by telling jokes and stuff of that nature, but nothing made him happy. He said he couldn't make it to the mall and you understood. You ended the call with a "See you tomorrow Danny" because you needed to see him.
The next day came and  you woke up with a funny feeling in your stomach, not the kind that's exciting and butterfly filled, but the kind that makes you uncomfortable and slightly sad.
You made sure you looked your best so you put on a cute but casual outfit. You took and Uber to SpringLand Mall and the whole way there you were thinking of a way to make him happier. You walked in and saw Daniel sitting in the food court on his phone. He was smiling. Since he was in a good mood you crept behind him and put your soft hands over his eyes.
"Yeo, who the Fu-" he yelled as you uncovered his eyes. You laughed so hard, but his face was as straight as a pencil. "You gotta chill with that y/n" Daniel said. "Damn, I was just playing, what the hell is wrong with you lately?" You questioned him with an attitude. "Nothing fam.. You're just annoying me." Daniel said looking at his phone.
You stood there and looked at him like he was crazy. "Excuse me? Why the hell am I suddenly annoying, but any other time you're in a happy mood acting exactly how I am!?" You were furious. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE Y/N!!" Daniel yelled making people start to stare.
"You can't take what? Me being the person I was the whole time?! WHAT THE FUCK DANIEL, IM LITERALLY HERE TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER AND YOU'RE BLAMING ME?" ARE YOU-" you said before he cut you off.
"I'M SEEING SOMEONE ELSE BETTER THAN YOU, THATS WHY!" He screamed in your face. You stood there and stared at him. All in that second, everything that was going on made sense. Him missing your date yesterday, him smiling at his phone. No wonder. You looked him dead in his eyes trying not to tear up and shook your head.
"Okay... Don't ever speak to me again, delete my number, unfollow and block me on every social media. I just don't want you to miss what you just lost too much." And with that you left the mall. As soon as you walked out of the doors, tears started streaming out of your eyes. It was over.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sad right 😩
feedback?